Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats best for Length increase: Hanging, Extender or Manual??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats best for Length increase: Hanging, Extender or Manual??

Hi Guyz, I am currently 5.5 EL and 5.4 EG. I have been 5.5EL for for quite long without any gains, i really need to do something about it. I am only doing manual stretching and squeezes 5 times a week and sometimes collaborate Extender for 2 hrs max at least 3 times a week. I heard of Hanging method but do not have information about it and don't know if it's better than my current practice as far as length is concern. Can you guys help in which one is better for length increase??

Try pulling it in all directions

Comment

do you do the stretches pointing out at different directions? try holding the stretches for 20 seconds each direction (outward, left, right and downward)
      do jelqs slowly, once you reach the bottom glans on each stroke, count to 5 seconds, repeat. do you warm up before your sessions?
      make sure your ligaments are warmed up before your manual exercises.

oh, to your question, i wear my extender pointing downward & i wear semi-baggy pants at work(work pants)
      i wrap paper towel around the "grip" below the glans of my penis. the paper towel gives more comfort, it also helps
      so my penis doesn't turtle up, making the head pull upwards the grip of the extender. that's how i a managed to wear it for some hours.

i put moderate tension to keep My penis stretched at a flaccid state to keep it stretched. too much tension
      will cause pain, soreness, discomfort (I'm uncircumcised so the pain is probably worse to guys like me who are uncut)

what helped me gain some length & girth down there were jelqs, pulls, stretches & the hydromax pump for 15 mins after each manual exercise.
      I don't know what the penis extender has to offer me YET. as for hanging, that sounds interesting. never tried it before.. yet.

May 5th EL - 5.8
      July 2nd EL - 6.4

goal by the end of 2013 (hopefully) 7.0 or.. 7.5

stay positive.

Comment

Good achievement for you Xavier, i hope i manage to have such success. I have taken you advice. I started the following routine;

- Warm up 10 min with hot towel.
        - Bundled stretches ( right, left, up and down) each 3 x 60 sec holds, and 15 sec helicopter shakes after each stretch.
        - Big Al squeezes (with both hand, one just below the gland and another hand at the base. Each Sqeeze last for 3 sec): 100 squeezes
        - Side to side stretch (Big Al method): 500 times.
        - Warm down 5 - 10 min

Please comment.
        - b

Comment

You are doing roughly the same as me. I stopped with the bathmate as i wanted full gains on length then focus on girth. Does using the bathmate afterwards affect length gains or just add to length and girth?

Comment

Rodsteel69, to be honest, the length i added was due to manual exercise work. i began using the hydromax pump a week right after i began PE. I combined both exercises (25 minute Manual+ 15 minute pump afterwards) the hydromax adds girth fairly quickly. To me, from my experience, it does not affect my length gain either. since i use the hydromax 10 minutes after i jelq,pull,stretch all directions. i enter the hydromax pump Fully erect. I fill up the pump with warm water(not hot, but warm) i pump full force, and allow my penis get the suction for 15 minutes. after i remove the pump, my penis is fairly thick(compare a bathroom paper tissue roll hole, the head won't go through), the length gain remains about the same.

the pump does not affect length gains(meaning adding massive length gains, nor reducing)
            , Nor it prevents you from getting length gains, to me, the pump gives more size/thickness then anything
            . after 2 hours, my penis thickness goes down a bit. but it's still thick.

when I'm flaccid, my penis looks nice & thick compared to when i started(may 5th, 2013). looks longer/elastic. easier to stretch.

I added an extender device 3 weeks ago to my routine, but i don't put extreme tension to it, just moderate. i wear it as long as I can.

Warm up - 10 mins
            Jelq - slow strokes, reverse grip (5 second count each) 50 strokes
            Jelq - slow stroke, regular hand grip (5 second count each) 50 strokes
            V jelqs - slow strokes (10 second count each) 20 strokes
            pullings - forward pulls, (20 second count each) 5 pulls
            stretches - outward stretches, left,right, downward stretches (20 second count each direction) 3 sets counter clock wise.

warm shower(warm down) 10 minute rest.

Enter hydromax pump fully erect - 15 mins.

wear penis extender as long as I can. (Moderate tension, not high tension, not low tension, but moderate tension, no pain should be involved)

3 full rest days per week.

that will be my experiment for this now, i will re-measure again September.

Comment

Haven't heard of the Big Al routines. but I'll check em out. thanks for the Input.

I believe the achievement so far was also because of my nutrition & athletic regimen.
              i take multi vitamins, L-Argenine, clean nutrition. No smoking, no drinking.

consistent weight lifting & cardio vascular work adds up. more blood circulation.

Comment

Wow, I didn't know that Hydromax is that much effective. However, I hard that it makes the dick soft even though looks thicker. Have you noticed anything like that??

Comment

from what i read from the manufacturers of bathmate, hydromax x30 creates more suction than the bathmate(I wouldn't know, i never owned a bathmate just the hydromax)

but it is indeed effective. after pumping, the penis looks, depending on the individual, twice or even three times their actual erect size. (girth thickness wise)
                  it does make the penis tissue soft, but that's because you're pumping with warm water, thus expanding the penile tissues.

through time, when you keep at it, the pumping results will be given every time you get a good erection quality.

Comment

I thought Bathmate and Hydromax X30 are basically the same thing. From which website did you buy yours?

Comment

Depends on what works for you. I prefer to use my hands before dropping bills on tools so I am still on manual exercises after 1 year and a half.
                      BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
                      MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
                      CI:1.5 -2.5
                      Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
                      275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
                      6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

Working...
                      X