X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clamping while masturbating for the first time

after seeing this post

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...h-quickly.html

I decided to follow it and since the ONLY thing I havent done yet to gain girth so clamping seemed like the next step anyway.

so I got myself hard and put on the clamp...its one of those cheap white cable clamps.
    I didnt put it on very tight so it kept loosenning up a bit here and there but apparently it worked well because I could see the expansion it created just like when you do ulis and the veins became more accented.

after that I started losing my erection just like it should happen so I went ahead and continued jerking to keep it hard while kegelling to push the blood in there.

after about 3 minutes,I started feeling a discomfort not exactly in my balls but kinda where the ballsack ends and your cock begins...and then a bit lower than that.
    so I thought that since this was the first time clamping I should take it off and I did.
    I waited for about 5-10 minutes and then put on the clamp again.
    NOTE THAT I STILL FELT THE SAME DISCOMFORT NEAR MY BALLS

I left on the clamp for about 3-5 minutes again till I took it off,feeling the same discomfort.

I should also add that all this time I was speweing precum like crazy and got very close to cumming lots of times but I was able to keep myself in check at the last second.

after about 5-10 minutes of no clamp,I put it on again.
    left it on for about 3-4 minutes only this time I felt like a little burning sensation at the tip of my cockhead combined with the ballsack discomfort from earlier.
    took it off at that point

after that I just couldnt handle it anymore and went ahead and came...was a huge cumshot as well.

as I type this about 15-20 minutes after the above took place,I still feel the discomfort on my balls...I wouldnt call it "pain" since I'm not curled up on the ground clutching them lol...I would call it "nauseating" if anything
    the burning sensation on my cockhead went away pretty fast.

I didnt notice any discoloration,coldness or numbness.

SO TO SUM UP

3 sets of 4-5 minutes of clamping with around 10 minutes break in between

temporary expansion,veins showing.
    ball discomfort from the 1st set,slight burning sensation on cockhead from the 3rd set.
    no discoloration,coldness,numbness.

what do you guys have to say about all this?
    is it safe for me? did I do something wrong? should I keep going?
    I have been PEing a bit more than a year but this is the first time I try clamping.
    4/15/2012 starting 15/13 cm

6/6/2012------------16.1/13 cm
    7/17/2012-----------16.8/13 cm
    9/19/2012-----------17.7/13 cm
    1/8/2013 -----------17.7/13 cm

I think you should always stop.when you have pain and let your penis rest for a long period of time.
    That's my opinion
    Started April 13, 2013
    NBPEL 6.75", EG 5"

June 13, 2013
    NBPEL 7", EG 5"

I WANT GIRTH!!

Comment

I dont see how you followed that routine? clamping is alot different to a cock ring and if this was your first time clamping id say it was too much. the pain you were feeling is a clue to that.
      Start (25/06/2012)............. Current (16/09/2013)

BPEL - 16.30cm (6.4'')........ BPEL - 18cm (7.1'')
      MEG - 12.30cm (4.8'')......... MEG - 13.5cm (5.3'')

Comment

Extreame, care with this, if you are not well conditioned it carries high injury risk.

Comment

Originally posted by nick_85 View Post
          I dont see how you followed that routine? clamping is alot different to a cock ring and if this was your first time clamping id say it was too much. the pain you were feeling is a clue to that.

I did not know this...I thought clamping and cock rings basically had the same effect ><

everything down there feels normal right now...do you think I should give it another go but leave it on for like 1-2 minutes instead of 4?

I also plan to leave at least 1 rest day between each session

Comment

Originally posted by Schizm View Post
            I did not know this...I thought clamping and cock rings basically had the same effect ><

everything down there feels normal right now...do you think I should give it another go but leave it on for like 1-2 minutes instead of 4?

I also plan to leave at least 1 rest day between each session
            Clamping and cock rings are similar, but there is still a pretty big difference. Cock rings are made to slow outflow of blood at a safe level. Clamping normally involves nearly completely blocking outflow and is not safe for longer periods of time, as you have to then worry about tissue death due to lack of oxygen. This is something you should work into very slowly and pay extra close attention. As pointed out, it carries a much higher risk than most exercises.

A lot of the challenge is in finding the enough constriction to provide decent expansion, while also allowing enough blood outflow to lower the risk. Good luck
            donjelqer76
            Retired Moderator
            PEGym Hero
            Last edited by donjelqer76; 07-08-2013, 06:09 AM.
            2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

I feel similar discomfort in my balls when I do ULIs and edge while holding the squeeze.
              I think its cause I want to cum so bad and I kegel really hard to stop any pre-cum. If ur "spewing pre-cum"
              Work on ur kegels try to let any spill out before u bust, I I personally think its better to not finish at the end but thats just me
              "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion"

Comment

so you're saying that all the weird signs I had were because I put it on too tightly?
                I looked at the clamp FAQ and it says that for the first time,you could try 10 minutes with it but it doesnt say anything about how tight it should be...I assumed it should be as tight as when I uli.

Originally posted by 4herpleasure View Post
                I think its cause I want to cum so bad and I kegel really hard to stop any pre-cum.
                I actually think this is the cause for my ball pain as well...I wanted to cum REALLY REALLY bad

I'm going to try doing this again one of these days but this time,I won't put it on so tight and I'll leave it for a smaller amount of time...does that sound good to you guys?

Comment

so...I kinda had the chance just now and went ahead and did it lol

I didn't feel any pain or anything like last time

I put it on 3 times keeping on for no more than 4 minutes and taking the same amount of time without wearing it.
                  I believe I had it on looser than the last time.

still lots and lots of precum coming off and still a big cumshot taking into account the time I took.

this thing is quite enjoyable lol

Comment

Working...
                  X