Friction and grip problems whilst stretching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friction and grip problems whilst stretching

Lately, probably due to the heat, my grip frequently slips when stretching. I've tried using baby powder and while it does help, the additional friction causes slight redness and irritation on the top of the shaft and I have to use moisturizer after every session to avoid dryness and cracking. Does anybody have any suggestions? I was thinking of using latex gloves whilst stretching but I don't know how well that would go.
    Start - 1.4.2013
    BPEL
    15, 16, 17, 18, 19
    EG 13, 14, 15

Have you tried using a cloth while stretching? It's always worked very well for me, eliminating all slippage problems...

Other than that, I'd personally opt against latex gloves since frequent exposure might lead to allergy. This opinion is based on anecdotal evidence rather than scientific knowledge, so take it for what it's worth.
    -- If it ain't rock hard, then it ain't worth doing

Comment

Never really had that problem. After a certain time of lifting (heavy) weight, a certain gripping strength is usually acquired. But as turtler suggest try to use a piece of clothing in your hand.Another trick (which might help you) is to do some helicopter swings before your stretching, just to get some blood into the unit, to have more to grip around!
      ...The hammer i speak of is my manhood.

Pre-PE Stats (Dec. 2012): BPEL: 6.9'', MEG: 4.8''
      April 2013: BPEL: 7.6'', MEG: 5.2''
      May 2013: BPEL: 7.7'', MEG: 5.25''
      July 2013: BPEL: 7.75'', MEG: 5.3''
      August 2013: BPEL: 7.8'', MEG: 5.4''

Comment

Use one or two squares of toilet paper. Works like a charm.
        Starting: 4/2/2013
        BPEL: 7.5"
        MEG: 5.25"
        BEG: 6"
        BPFSL: 8.1"

Current:
        BPEL: 8.25"
        MEG: 5.5" (-.25")
        BEG: 6" (-.25")
        BPFSL: 8.75"
        NBPEL: 7.75"

My Log