Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the cuban government will pay for your penis surgery?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the cuban government will pay for your penis surgery?

can I move to cuba for 6 months and get sponsored penis surgery or no? look it up, seems sketch

Don't get surgery unless you absolutely have to.

I wouldn't want someone in cuba cutting my penis open.

Comment

Wow damn nice of them; tell me how it works out for you.
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Where are you getting this? I`m pretty sure no government will pay for cosmetic surgery if you can`t prove it absolutely threatens your life quality in some serious way. And in the countries which has those kinds of arrangements, I`m pretty sure you have to be a tax-paying citizen.

So no, I don`t think you can!

Comment

Why will they fix your penis? They don't even have the tech to fix cars properly!!
          Cause I'm TNT, I'm Dynamite :boxing::aikido:

Got nine lives...used six already!! :angel:

Comment

Sounds like one of those "Trade an inch for a kidney" deals. More red flags than Russia.
            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by camaro View Post
              Why will they fix your penis? They don't even have the tech to fix cars properly!!
              Not true. The old car thing is all political! Let me guess, you`re american?

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasJohnThomas View Post
                Where are you getting this? I`m pretty sure no government will pay for cosmetic surgery if you can`t prove it absolutely threatens your life quality in some serious way. And in the countries which has those kinds of arrangements, I`m pretty sure you have to be a tax-paying citizen.

So no, I don`t think you can!
                Have you ever been to either Thailand or Brazil? In both places you can get some support from the government for making a (full or partial) sex-change. But I think you have to be a citizen for that, haha.
                ...The hammer i speak of is my manhood.

Pre-PE Stats (Dec. 2012): BPEL: 6.9'', MEG: 4.8''
                April 2013: BPEL: 7.6'', MEG: 5.2''
                May 2013: BPEL: 7.7'', MEG: 5.25''
                July 2013: BPEL: 7.75'', MEG: 5.3''
                August 2013: BPEL: 7.8'', MEG: 5.4''

Comment

Let us know how your move goes. Be sure to take before and after photos.
                  Good Luck, buh bye !
                  Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                  Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Seriously??? Your future thread will be "What Was I Thinking?" I wouldn't let them pull a tooth never mind go near my junk. But if you do it, make sure they also offer full sex change operation as well in case they really mess up.
                    Started: 7 x 5
                    Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
                    Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

Not true. The old car thing is all political! Let me guess, you`re american?
                      No, and it was a joke....
                      Cause I'm TNT, I'm Dynamite :boxing::aikido:

Got nine lives...used six already!! :angel:

Comment

Originally posted by MrHammer View Post
                        Have you ever been to either Thailand or Brazil? In both places you can get some support from the government for making a (full or partial) sex-change. But I think you have to be a citizen for that, haha.
                        You can do that in some first world countries too, I believe, if you can prove that your life quality is affected by that you are trapped in "the wrong body". It is after all very rare and you need to have a strong case to back it up. Most first world governments feel they have some degree responsibility for the happiness and well being of their tax paying citizens.

Comment

You can do that in some first world countries too, I believe, if you can prove that your life quality is affected by that you are trapped in "the wrong body". It is after all very rare and you need to have a strong case to back it up. Most first world governments feel they have some degree responsibility for the happiness and well being of their tax paying citizens.
                          The sad/interesting part, in Thailand's case, is that a big reason for the governments support and interest in sex-changes is that a certain group of tourist actually travel to Thailand to see/"be with" a ladyboy... That's at least what I been told.

And yes, a lot of 1st world countries might give some support (think I heard of some case back in Sweden), but in Thailand they will almost pay the whole thing.

Anyway, I think we are going a bit of topic, haha

To OP: Good luck.. But if I was you, I wouldn't do it. The fast way is almost always the worst way!
                          ...The hammer i speak of is my manhood.

Pre-PE Stats (Dec. 2012): BPEL: 6.9'', MEG: 4.8''
                          April 2013: BPEL: 7.6'', MEG: 5.2''
                          May 2013: BPEL: 7.7'', MEG: 5.25''
                          July 2013: BPEL: 7.75'', MEG: 5.3''
                          August 2013: BPEL: 7.8'', MEG: 5.4''

Comment

defiantly not planning on doing it haha, I just read a few articles about it and thought it would be an interesting post for PEgym.

Comment

Working...
                            X