Back after long break from awsome gains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back after long break from awsome gains

Hey everyone. I used to be very active on these forums but I quit PE after gaining 1 inch to my EL and 1 1/2 to my BPEL but im coming back

Im currently in the process of getting back into PE after quitting for a good year. My goals now is to get my body in shape and Gain muscle / Gain length from hanging)

The only question I have for you guys is.. I am trying to get an estimate of what my Erect length would look like when I get my body in shape? I am currently overweight so my Fatpad hides alot of my length. For example my BPEL is 7 1/2 Inches but my Erect length is just short of 5 inches (4 3/4) This shows my fatpad is hiding alot of my length so my goal is to loose the weight to loose the pad to gain length : )

I currently weigh 245 and my goal is to be 175-185

My current measurments are ...
    (Ive done hours of research to make sure my measurments are correct and that I was measuring correct)

--EL is 4 3/4 (tested 4+ times standing up)
    -- Girth - 12 1/2 centimeters //

Girth flacid is alil bit above 10 1/2 cm

-- Length is exactly 7 1/2 bpel laying down pointing to the ceiling aswell as a flat body position.

--Flacid is Length 7 1/2 cm (3 inches)

--13 1/2 bpfl (2 small ticks to 5 1/2 inches)

--1 tick below 5 inch 1/2 for bpfl inch

Bpfl streched = 18cm

Any feedback ide really appreciate guys. Thanks!

My Suggestion for Nutrituion...

2000 Calories/ Day
    175g Protein/ Day
    100g Carbohydrate/ Day
    100g Fat/ Day

4 Meals/ Day.

Each meal should have Animal Protein, Vegetables, and a Good Fat... Be it from nuts, or seeds.

Limit fruits to one serving/ day

No processed food, cut out artificial sweeteners and limit sugar intake. No grains!

Walk 4 times/ week at a fast pace after moderate weight training.

My brother went from 300 to 195 doing this. It took him 2 years of inconsistent nutrition. But he always came back to this way of eating.

He also supplements with Natural supplementation such as... CLA, L-Carnitine.

Any questions please ask.

Good luck on your PE Journey!
    06/23/2013

BPEL : 16.35 cm
    MEG : 11.43 cm

09/25/2013

BPEL : 19.05 cm
    MEG : 12.3 cm

My Log

Comment

Welcome back

Most guys have 1/2"-1" of fat pad from what I've seen here so I don't see why you can't get a 6.5" NBP measurement if you do well with your weight loss goals.
      For your weight loss, I'd recommend you check out a site called SparkPeople. It's a great community of people trying to reach their fitness goals and they have all the tools you need to stay on track.

Good luck!
      2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Hey Don longtime and thanks both of you for the responses.

I currently only own a bench press/bicycle/treadmill so my plan is full body heavy weightlifting with either biking for cardio or treadmill.

I wanted to eat 2,000 calories a day but im sure I cant go that low since im doing heavy weight lifting. I was told to do 2600 cal but ill try 2000 and see how I feel.

What weight do you guys think ill have to cut down to .. To have a .25-1 inch fatpad? Im 245 pounds 5,8

Comment

If you want to know how many calories you should eat, go on calorie king and look up tools. Then put your age weight etc into the weight maintenance calculator and it will tell you how many calories you should eat to maintain your weight. Use the minimum active tab even if your exerecising, then whatever the calorie amount is, cut it by 500cals and eat that. You will lose 1-2lbs per week safely. You don't want to starve yourself but you don't want to barely lose weight either.

I went from 207lbs to 158lbs in no time just counting calories. I LOVE all types of food and it is best to eat the way it is described in post above but if you cannot do it, just count your calories regardless of what the food is. Once you start losing weight, you will become more confident and start watchingthe types of food you put into your body.

I've been on a slow cuttin diet for months now because I want to keep the muscle I have but shred away last fat, its extremely hard and slow process but the main thing is you keep to it.

Most people just bulk up muscle and then cut or vice versa but I'm doing both even though most say its impossible.

Calories counting and keeping a 500calorie deficit is the ONLY way to lose weight no matter what. Any. And all exercise you do is just burning calories. I see people walking and running and weightlifting etc but still eating over their calories, all they are doing is spinning their wheels. The amount of calories you intake is the most important thing. You could eat junk food all day long and still lose weight if you were eating under your daily allowed calories.

Good luck and stick to it!
          Started April 13, 2013
          NBPEL 6.75", EG 5"

June 13, 2013
          NBPEL 7", EG 5"

I WANT GIRTH!!

Comment

I see you said your BPEL when laying flat down is 7.5". Have you tried standing up doing a BPEL? I think that would put you over 7.5"? I'm currently almost 7", but my bfsl is around 18.5cm, while your is 18 cm
            BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
            MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
            BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

Yes standing up back straight against a wall is 7.5 bpel aswell.

Comment

OK, I see. I personally lose a bit length when laying down for some reason, but we are all different
                BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
                MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
                BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

Yea I just make sure that my hips arent pointing out I think thats what gives you the extra cm's when laying down

Comment

Good luck with your goals, man. But out of of curiosity, I just gotta ask: Did you lose any of your gains while away? Did you do any maintenance work?
                    -- If it ain't rock hard, then it ain't worth doing

Comment

Yes my EL went from 5.6 to 4.8 I didnt do any work I quit cold turkey.

But after a month of hanging im back at 5 EL

Comment

Seems like cold turkey is less than ideal, then. Thanks for the info.
                        -- If it ain't rock hard, then it ain't worth doing

Comment

Working...
                        X