No announcement yet.

Personal Trainer for PE Exercise in Southern Cali?? Help! I will pay you $$$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personal Trainer for PE Exercise in Southern Cali?? Help! I will pay you $$$

Hey there my fellow Size Kings!

I just recently started my journey in PE last week. Been using the size genetics for 1.5 hour per day. 1 day on and 1 day off, just get use to putting the ADS on. It took few times and to figure it out. I think i got the hand of it right now.

Since I am still a beginner. I would like to hire someone to be PE personal trainer. Just like when you 1st join a gym and you are clueless about lifting weights/cardio, you hire a personal trainer to guide you and show you the proper way to lift weights and create a work out plan for your fitness goals.

This is the same thing here. I'm serious about PE and I want someone who can show me the basics and a good workout plan who lives in Los Angeles or Southern Cali.

Am I lazy? No I'm not. You might think: I should take the time and go read everything in this forum. Sure, there are plenty useful information and a lot of useless/misleading information as well. If you can show me to do PE exercise the proper way and I compensate you with $$$. itts a win win situation.

Qualifications:
    -I'm a Straight male, secure with myself, looking to enlarge my penis to 7.5 inches. I'm not looking for to hook up, so don't get any ideas. I dont want you to touch my penis and I dont want to touch yours either. Please be respectful and keep this professional.
    -Expert in PE, with proven success/track record. A journal/photos from your beginning measurements and your current measurements. Members like Big Al or Remek would be great candidates but im not sure if they are located in california.
    -I am based in Los Angeles, Anywhere in Southern cali. Prefer, LA, Orange County. San Diego or Inland Empire is still OK. I would probably meet with you at a hotel, I plan on staying in decent upscale hotel. No Motel 6 or roach motels. lol
    -As my personal trainer, I want you show me the proper techniques on jelqing and the jp90 program, create a beginning/intermediate/advance routine for me.

If you meet these qualifications, please send me a PM, so we can further discuss details.

Thank you Gents!!

Started my PE Journey 7/15/2013
    Current Stats: 5.5 BPEL x 5 EG as of 7/2013
    Goal: 7.5 x 6

Photos in my profile, leave a comment.
    :becky:

Welcome to the gym,

If you're looking for a PE coach, there is Big Al available for you. I no longer recommend his services since I was very dissatisfied the last time I hired him.

Everything you're asking can be achieved for free here. Feel free to PM me or any other mods or admins for questions and concerns about how to most effectively reach your goals. Leave your wallet at home, sir, payment isn't necessary. We do all of this out of the goodness of our hearts.

There's no need to whip out shlongs in person, either, since there are many videos and photos and verbal descriptions available for your to see.

Just remember that this will take time. PE is still a new thing and not recognized by modern science and so we don't know everything there is to know. We know enough to get results, for sure, but there is still a lot of room for improvement.

I hope this helps.
    "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
    Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
    Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
    As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

dude, PE is free. you don't need to pay anything to anyone. just ask questions here & people will be glad to help you.

all you need is proper knowledge, some lubricant, patience & dedication.
      then you're set.

Comment

thanks toadstool and xavier 2. I know alot of the info is free. Im just busy and it will take the time to read and go through everything. sometimes its quicker to have someone show me the basics and once i get that down, everything is else is dedication, discipline and keeping records.
        Started my PE Journey 7/15/2013
        Current Stats: 5.5 BPEL x 5 EG as of 7/2013
        Goal: 7.5 x 6

Photos in my profile, leave a comment.
        :becky:

Comment

I'll show you on skype using a banana or something. If you want to spend your money that badly, go ahead! I'm just giving you alternatives.
          "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
          Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
          Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
          As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Working...
          X