How do YOU do jelqs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do YOU do jelqs

There doesn't seem to be a right answer to the question "what is the right way to jelq?", but I am curious how everyone out there does them.

Specifically
    1. how hard do you grip
    2. what erection level
    3. pinky facing in or pinky facing out

I think answering these three questions as well as how long you've been doing them and your gains in length and girth would be helpful.

Thanks,

Coach
    7/15/20- BPEL: 5.5"/EG: 5"
    G- BPEL: 6.5"/EG: 5.5"

w/ EQ at a 10, my starting (7/15/20) BPEL is 5.75"and EG is 5 1'8", i'm just rarely at a 10

there are several types of jelqing techniques. there's the standard hand grip Jelq "OK" grip.there's "V" jelqs. jelqing is about experimenting which type of
    jelq exercise works the best for you. i do the regular "OK" hand grip, and reverse 'Ok' hand grip. make sure you grip from the shaft of your penis, "milk" down slowly until you reach the bottom glans/head of your penis, hold there for 4 seconds. repeat with the other hand.

1) you grip should be tight enough to slide down. you're basically pushing & expanding penile tissue, blood flow & adapting penile tissue to expand prior growth.
    2) Erection level while jelqing should be around 40% - 60%. Some people jelq while fully erect. but it's best to keep it around 40 %
    3) palm facing outward or inward, you can alternate grip if you choose to. But make sure you are jelqing correctly. focus on each slow stroke.

Comment

Working...
    X