Routine Separation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Routine Separation

I am currently doing the JP90 Day routine and I was wondering if I could separate the stretching and jelqs at different times of the day because when I do jelqs I lose erection quickly and getting it back and doing it takes a lot of time and it will be very awkward if I spent time in my bathroom or bedroom for such a long and people will start asking questions lol.

Anyways like someone who mentioned that they done it in my previous thread, will it be okay if I do stretches in the morning and Jelqing at the night? Will this hinder my gains in any way at all? Because I do not want even the slightest loss or anything

Bump

Comment

Separating your routine into two parts is an advanced drill and it is commonly thought that beginners should strive for quality over quantity. This rule can be broken with better conditioning and understanding of PE.
      For now, just know that time and practice is of the essence with PE.

The JP90 is an "advanced" beginner routine and if you find it too difficult to start off, go ahead and do one of the lighter routines until you become more body aware and can control your erections better. There is no shame in doing a lighter routine and many have found gains by doing them. Just read PSEG's story if you don't believe me.
      "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
      Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
      Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
      As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

I can do the routine successfully it just takes some time just for erections which I don't even know why they seem to go, guessing by your reply as I am a beginner it wouldn't be a good idea for me to separate the JP 90 day routine from 2 parts first being stretches then jelqs?

Comment

Not really because you want to condition your penis to PE. This is not about gaining but conditioning which serves better if done at one session given also your penis to have more recovery time.
          Begin 7/25/2011:
          NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
          FL 5.25, FG 5.2
          NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
          UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Ditto Toadstool, better to go to a lighter routine to condition your unit than to split the JP90. If you want to know for sure PM JonPop the creator of the JP90 routine.
            ​Mrs. L4M
            BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
            Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
            MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

Working...
            X