Anybody with 4.5 girth out there ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody with 4.5 girth out there ?

Hey I was wondering if it was anybody in the pegym with 4.5 girth like me since it seems like everybody in the gum starts out at at 5 in girth.
    What are your experiences and what is your take on your girth ?

my girth is 4 inches , which is less then 4.5 i wish to get to 4.5 inch girth at first. im back into peing as i have took a long break

Comment

I started out at 4.7 and I have gained .6 over 18 months. It takes time and dedication but it is all worth it. Be consistent and you will achieve your goals... good luck
      12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
      6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
      4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
      The League Of PE Legends
      2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PAK18 View Post
        my girth is 4 inches , which is less then 4.5 i wish to get to 4.5 inch girth at first. im back into peing as i have took a long break
        I hope you make it to your goal. How long was your layoff ?

Comment

Originally posted by Bnip View Post
          I started out at 4.7 and I have gained .6 over 18 months. It takes time and dedication but it is all worth it. Be consistent and you will achieve your goals... good luck
          This.

It's consistency, just like most things in life. It isn't that one good grade that gets you shining stars, or that one paycheck that lets you indulge into heavy expenses. It's the accumulation of all those efforts + time, that get you there. Get started, don't look back, and when things go sour...chime in and someone will keep you up.

Comment

There are many many members here at 4.5" EG and below. In fact, here is a new member at 4.25" EG who just did his first post: https://www.pegym.com/forums/womans-...tml#post703124
            Those in the average range just have less incentive to brag, and therefore you don't see it as often on here. As a mod, i try my hardest to meet and greet as many new members as possible, so I can assure you that we see measurements at 4.5" EG and below often.

Statistically speaking, about 1 in 5 men have 4.5" EG or less according to pretty much every study out there (source: Donjelqer76's Percentile and Frequency calculator).

My story is very similar to Bnip's; I started around 4.75" EG and gained around .75" in 18 months. It's definitely a lot of work but also very rewarding
            2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

im starting with 4.5 girth and im surprised by how many people start with 5+ inch girth too. does anyone have an idea of what the average girth is? ive read so many different things

Comment

According to most studies and surveys done, the mean girth is about 4.8" (with some being considerably less)
                2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Originally posted by thenight View Post
                  im starting with 4.5 girth and im surprised by how many people start with 5+ inch girth too. does anyone have an idea of what the average girth is? ive read so many different things
                  I knew I wasn't the only one thinking that. At 6.5 x 4.5 girth sometimes I just look at my penis and say why me ?
                  I have excellent EQ and all and a high erection angle but im still insecure because im a virgin at 18.

Comment

I started with 4.4" and now enjoy a 5.2" girth.
                    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I started out only slightly larger at 4.75 inches of girth. Now after about 3 years I am right about 6 inch girth so it can be done. Just takes dedication and sometimes a bit of trial and error.
                      Bondage.
                      Some people call it domestic violence.
                      We call it foreplay.
                      Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

For girth, really give PGE1 a try. I started at 4.75 and got myself to a hair above 5 in about 10 weeks. I wasn't even consistent with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bnip View Post
                          What's been your routine?

Comment

I was 4-4.1 inch MSEG, now i'm 4.5 - gained that in 3 months.

Comment

I never really thought about girth until I came here always had length goals, my goal changed over the years to girth and volume rather than just length. When you look at someone whos 6.5 long with 6.5 girth it looks huge rather than someone whos 7.5 long with 4.5 or 5 inch girth my ultimate goal has changed a lot of course I want length too but now im thinking more in terms of volume, big girth like 7 inches or sonething is far more rare than big length
                              Wanna be bigger than big

Comment

Working...
                              X