Jelqing Oils

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jelqing Oils

So i was wondering what would be the healthiest organic oil to do PE with. I like using oils because it feels better and is more natural than most store brand lubricants. I previously have used organic jojoba oil but i just ran out. Now i was thinking of perhaps coconut oil, or some other organic one. Any thoughts?
    11/28/11:---------->Goal:
    BPFSL: 7 in. -----9 in.
    BPEL: 7 in. ----- 9 in.
    FSG: 4 in. ----- 6 in.
    EG: 6 in. ----- 7 in.

A good organic almond oil is said to be excellent. Others use shae/cocoa butter and really like it
    2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

I'm a big fan of Coconut oil. It's solid at room temperature but melts on your skin, has anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties, and doesn't have a smell or stain fabric. Coconut oil is great for your your whole body, really. In many ways it is the ideal saturated fat. 100% safe as a sexual lubricant as well (assuming no allergies).

Comment

I started off using Almond oil by recommendation here. It's excellent no doubt about it. I have since started using Coconut oil which personally I prefer. I actually started taking Coconut oil internally too! Works well for many things and ailments,,,,,the taste seems to get old fast.....I use it pumping especially and for massage too and get good results. (those oils used intelligently don't hurt the vagina either.)
        Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

Yes i've heard wonders about coconut oil, including oil pulling. Which is basically swishing the oil around your mouth for 20 minutes to remove toxins. It looks like this will be my new go to, Thanks guys

Comment

Originally posted by apprenticepe View Post
            So i was wondering what would be the healthiest organic oil to do PE with. I like using oils because it feels better and is more natural than most store brand lubricants. I previously have used organic jojoba oil but i just ran out. Now i was thinking of perhaps coconut oil, or some other organic one. Any thoughts?
            Essential Vein Oil: EVO

The above stuff works considerably well... You can choose to use a different carrier oil such as Almond Oil if you wish too

I noticed my refractory rate became nearly none existent after a few applications of this.

She couldn't believe I came 5 times and could still keep going... The 5th one was intense though. She made it so damn intense.

Love PE!
            06/23/2013

BPEL : 16.35 cm
            MEG : 11.43 cm

09/25/2013

BPEL : 19.05 cm
            MEG : 12.3 cm

My Log

Comment

Oh wow that's right up my alley. I love natural alternatives like this, i have about 16 fresh ground herbs i keep in jars for use as i need them at home. Thanks for sharing i will definetly have to try this. and Best of luck to you!

Comment

You could try making your own oil at home. This sounds like it's something that you might be interested in. Try using google to find a few recipes online.

Comment

I use almond oil for both PE and sex. It doesn't separate, good for the skin, and has almost no odor. Cleans up really easily too.
                  Bondage.
                  Some people call it domestic violence.
                  We call it foreplay.
                  Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

Originally posted by donjelqer76 View Post
                    A good organic almond oil is said to be excellent. Others use shae/cocoa butter and really like it
                    Ditto the Almond Oil. I have never used it but have had it used on me during massages. I will be adding to my shopping list.

Currently I use Shea butter & Cocoa butter on alternate days.
                    “The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything” Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                    X