FB group called "I fucking hate pseudoscience" is debating PE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FB group called "I fucking hate pseudoscience" is debating PE

Let me first off by saying this is not a bad thing at all. This facebook group is based on the concept of open mindedness but still maintaining a sense of logic, reasoning, and scientific method. this is a page of bringing up myths or possible pseudoscience and useing the scientific method and reasoning to come to a conclusion of either the topic being real science or pseudoscience. With that said I am requesting the top pe'ers on this website with the most knowledge or gains to post there because no good debate has people on one side, there needs to be believers as much as there need to be doubters. this is the link:

https://www.facebook.com/hatepseudos...t=feed_comment

You don't need to start a new page elsewhere on this topic. It's whats happening right here every day.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
    Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

They can come here and debate me, other than that I could give 2 shits what they think and so should you...I have made my dick huge thru PE and I see the proof everyday...so while they are telling me it can't be done, it's too late I've already done it...they can stay in the dark.
      CLOSEDDennyA
      Last edited by CLOSEDDennyA; 07-22-2013, 11:39 PM.
      Started: 7 x 5
      Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
      Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

yes that is true. but with the knowledge being more public and more accepted comes greater funding and advances in PE.@ dennyA. yes there is this page but these are people who are willing to try it out and practice people who have already made up there mind about this being true. this page on fb allows for people who may not believe and test the theory's and techniques through reasoning and logic. i do believe PE works so why not put it on the chopping board and be open for debate on other platforms.@second lensman

Comment

"Telling me it can't done, it's too late I've done it"

Hah!

But seriously though. Do you have nothing better to do with your time than attempt to debate over something that obviously exists with people who have nothing better to do than debate over something they won't even try?

Stop waisting your time and stop sucking others into this ...

It's time that is better spent reading and learning.

Comment

wouldnt you say discussing the topic at hand amongst people would be a form of learning. i just dont understand why people are so quick to assuming majority will think this is all garbage. the facts both medical and personal are there why not share them. and for the part about reading and learning to answers or dismiss claims that this is false one must be extremely knowledgeable of there topic at hand. which would make you have to read up on pe in depth maybe into parts that you have skimmed over or didnt bother reading.

Comment

Originally posted by zuljino12 View Post
              wouldnt you say discussing the topic at hand amongst people would be a form of learning. i just dont understand why people are so quick to assuming majority will think this is all garbage. the facts both medical and personal are there why not share them. and for the part about reading and learning to answers or dismiss claims that this is false one must be extremely knowledgeable of there topic at hand. which would make you have to read up on pe in depth maybe into parts that you have skimmed over or didnt bother reading.
              People who want to find the truth will find it...the title of the FB page is I fucking hate pseudoscience...not very open minded as a premise. If they want to learn and be open minded then the burden is on them to find us...they can come to me and ask questions because I am the expert and not try to convince them this isn't bullshit...I don't care what they believe.
              CLOSEDDennyA
              Last edited by CLOSEDDennyA; 07-22-2013, 11:54 PM.
              Started: 7 x 5
              Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
              Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

There's no way I'm joining a facebook group for PE. I like my anonymity. Why can't it happen here?
                "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
                Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
                Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
                As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Well it is there for guys that want to join and for those that don't want to that is ok.
                  Me I won't be joining for the reasons listed above by others.

Comment

I say dont tell anybody, lets keep it a secret like it has been for hundreds of years. Perhaps you can pass the knowledge down to your sons (if needed at proper age) or friends and relatives that are open minded.

Nothing good comes from Facebook. Facebook is like an internet bar where your girlfriends and boyfriends can reunite with their ex's and cause problems. Or where
                    family and friends can talk shit kindly about everybdoy else or where people show pictures and give up their personal info to the world.
                    Started April 13, 2013
                    NBPEL 6.75", EG 5"

June 13, 2013
                    NBPEL 7", EG 5"

I WANT GIRTH!!

Comment

i commented on it with my troll account lol

Comment

Just a note- "debating" PE is futile if the person on the other end is unwilling to even attempt it for themselves. Unlike most rigorous scientific experiments, when YOU are the subject there's little room for doubt once the results are in What could be easier than doing it for yourself.

Whenever you are examining something, it pays to be objective. Being skeptical is fine and even necessary if you're after truth, but when you broach the subject with "hate", you've 1) already taken a position antithetical to true research (by becoming emotionally attached to the outcome), and 2) EGO sets in. When ego gets involved, all sorts of verbal gymnastics and deflections may be used to defend one's position.

There's "proof" enough not just on this forum but even in mainstream medical publications. Even wikipedia has come around- check out what they say about the kegel exercise:

"Exercises are usually done to reduce urinary incontinence,[3] reduce urinary incontinence after childbirth,[4] and reduce premature ejaculatory occurrences in men,[5] as well as to increase the size and intensity of erections.[6]"

Of course, you'll still find those who are fearful or just intellectually lazy, and they'll state there's not "enough" evidence to satisfy them, or that one can only gain a tiny amount of size. Until they decide to gather up the courage to do it for themselves, just let them be.
                        Big Al
                        Administrator
                        PEGym Editor
                        Male Enhancement Coach Rep.
                        PEGym Hero
                        Last edited by Big Al; 07-23-2013, 11:29 AM.
                        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I'm reading through that FB page, and [no offense intended] I disagree with the statement that that particular FB group is based on open mindedness. There's so much negative emotion and such a strong "appeal to authority" (and even a political us vs them feel to it) there that it's difficult to read it in an objective manner.

Please note that there is a powerful difference between the a priori and a posteriori types of knowledge. Something like PE would most definitely be better assessed via the "a posteriori" mode- if one wants to know the full truth of its effectiveness.
                          Big Al
                          Administrator
                          PEGym Editor
                          Male Enhancement Coach Rep.
                          PEGym Hero
                          Last edited by Big Al; 07-23-2013, 02:42 PM.
                          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Kudos Big Al.
                            I for one, do not have a facebook account, never will.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Oh the world accoding to Facebook; almost as sad as the University of Youtube!
                              The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Working...
                              X