Lacking base girth gains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lacking base girth gains

So I've noticed some gains in my girth, except on the base of the shaft. Is there any way to prevent undertraining in this area? or some complementary exercise for Uli's? since the shaft has to be squeezed at the base, not much blood gets in there. I've got some Uli's, V-Jelqs and O-Bends right after the stretches in my routine. I read that it's got to be squeezed as close to the base as possible but there will always be an un-squeezed spot.

You're already aware if what you need to do. Just squeeze as closely to the base as possible. If you gain, you gain, if you don't, you don't.
    Starting: 4/2/2013
    BPEL: 7.5"
    MEG: 5.25"
    BEG: 6"
    BPFSL: 8.1"

Current:
    BPEL: 8.25"
    MEG: 5.5" (-.25")
    BEG: 6" (-.25")
    BPFSL: 8.75"
    NBPEL: 7.75"

My Log

Comment

i need some help on this too.

i jelq a lot, so my girth at the base isn't too thick.

Comment

I gained most of my base from hanging... if your open to hanging and are conditioned, then this could be option. The stress of the weights over time breaks down the base time and time again for repair. If you are looking for full penis girth increase throughout, then clamping or pumping are advanced strategies to use.

However, I would not do any of the three listed above unless you are very well conditioned, and have utilized all manual tools... Good luck!
        12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
        6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
        4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
        The League Of PE Legends
        2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Comment

Well, I think I wouldn't be having this problem if I had string-thick fingers. Thing is, I don't and I'm pretty sure there will always be a blind spot, so to speak. Aside from hanging, isn't there a base-girth exercise?

Comment

Short base stretching in all directions. Pumping works too. Finally, reverse jelqing when clamped, but this is risky so I would not recommend it as a safe exercise.
            Initial (06/30/11): BPEL 6.1; MEG 4.1
            06/30/12: BPEL 7.1; MEG 4.7
            12/31/12: BPEL 7.2; MEG 5.0
            12/31/13: BPEL 7.3; MEG 5.1
            12/31/15: BPEL 7.6; MEG 5.3
            Long-term goal: BPEL 8.0; MEG 6.0

Comment

Working...
            X