Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is manual stretching a jelqing enough for substantial gains?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is manual stretching a jelqing enough for substantial gains?

Are stretching and jelqing routines such as JP's 90 day program enough to get good results alone? or am I gonna have to invest in pumps/extenders/weights as I advance through PE? Any and all feedback is welcome! thanks guys

No. They are enough.
    BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
    MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
    BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

They are enough...I never used any pump, hanger or device of any kind...not saying they don't work, just that I never used them.
      Started: 7 x 5
      Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
      Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

In my experience, your own level of dedication and commitment surpasses exact methods used. Most people do very well with manual PE, and those that have what it takes to stay committed and consistent in the long term almost always excel.

What some devices offer over manual PE is just convenience - I can work on the computer while I hang for example. Just trying to point out that devices aren't necessarily better or provide better results, they are just more helpful to those that must multitask to make the time to PE. I personally use a lot of devices, though not because they are any more effective, but because without them It would be hard for me to make time for my routine. Some may even argue that a good manual routine excels beyond devices because you can instantly adjust to feedback from your own body.

We all do what we have to do to enjoy the benefits of PE. You simply have to pick what fits your needs.
        2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Working...
        X