Edging lube problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edging lube problem

When ever I edge jelq or masturbate I juse some type of Oil like Almond or Jojoba..and everytime I do this I notice small pieces or skin flaking off my penis. almost like a cheese grater lol...and I wanna know will the slight loss of skin make me loose girth?? cause I am already circumsized and I dont wanna put myself back any further..and what r some good alternatives so I dont keep cheese grating my cock lol?? thanks

Wash your hands and dick before you edge or jelq! Had this 'problem' before. Hahaha!

Also hydrate yourself.
    06/23/2013

BPEL : 16.35 cm
    MEG : 11.43 cm

09/25/2013

BPEL : 19.05 cm
    MEG : 12.3 cm

My Log

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyS View Post
      When ever I edge jelq or masturbate I juse some type of Oil like Almond or Jojoba..and everytime I do this I notice small pieces or skin flaking off my penis. almost like a cheese grater lol...and I wanna know will the slight loss of skin make me loose girth?? cause I am already circumsized and I dont wanna put myself back any further..and what r some good alternatives so I dont keep cheese grating my cock lol?? thanks
      That's odd. Is the skin of your penis unusually dry or flaking under normal circumstances? When you say that your skin is flaking off, is it leaving any red marks or signs of irritation or injury?

It's highly doubtful that what your describing (in any case) is going to cause you any loss in girth.
      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Unless you lose 10 pounds of skin from your penis [jk] you'll lose no girth from skin loss. The shedding skin may be a slight allergic reaction to the lubricant. Have you tried with baby oil?

Best of lucks,

_SR-
        Start: 20/June/2012 (1st start):
        BPEL: 17cm (6.69")
        MSEG: 12.5cm (4.92")aprox
        Current(28/July/2013)
        BPEL:19.9cm(7.83")/NBPEL:17.5cm (6.89")
        MSEG:12.7cm (5.00")
        Current goal:NBPEL:20cm(7.87")
        MSEG:14cm(5.51")

Relentlessly forward, without regret, pain or forgiveness.

Comment

Nope no flaking under normal circumstances and no red marks while edging or masturbating. just little flakes of skin. idk why

Comment

Then I advise you to stop using that lube and either switch to another one or go dry.

Best of lucks and thanks for the like,

_SR-
            Start: 20/June/2012 (1st start):
            BPEL: 17cm (6.69")
            MSEG: 12.5cm (4.92")aprox
            Current(28/July/2013)
            BPEL:19.9cm(7.83")/NBPEL:17.5cm (6.89")
            MSEG:12.7cm (5.00")
            Current goal:NBPEL:20cm(7.87")
            MSEG:14cm(5.51")

Relentlessly forward, without regret, pain or forgiveness.

Comment

Working...
            X