Hanging Causing Turkey Neck Ball Saggage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hanging Causing Turkey Neck Ball Saggage

I did hanging for maybe around a month? And it actually felt like it worked well and gave me a good workout but I did notice (especially once I cut off PE cold turkey for time reasons) that I got quite a bit of sag between my sack and shaft. Does anyone have techniques on how to reduce this? Whether it be just tightening up the skin somehow, or if this goes away on its own? Is this a sign that I'm hanging wrong or is it unavoidable? If so I might just go back to jelqing or try to make an extender.
    BPEL---EG-----Date
    6.125---5.250---August 25, 2012 Initial Size
    6.875---5.250---October 12, 2015 Current Size
    7.750---5.500---Long-Term-Goal
    Progress Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/blogs/s...gress-log.html

I started with severe turkey neck and when I hang, I use a silicone 1 inch tall cock ring and wrap it around my nuts. This will pull the skin towards your sack and then skin on your unit becomes smooth. I then wrap my unit for hanging and pull the skin as much as I can comfortably towards my sack so it is not sitting under the wrap. I used to leave the ring on while hanging, but now I take it off once wrapped. If I have done this correctly, then it makes my TN better not worse. It takes time to fix this and be careful to avoid making it worse! Good luck
    12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
    6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
    4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
    The League Of PE Legends
    2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Comment

I never had Turkey neck issues, but I would always pull my skin back while attaching to keep skin stretch to a minimum.
      With correct attachment your skin should not pull forward at all when weight is added.
      2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Skin-Tube Stretches!
        You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Working...
        X