- 07-25-2013 #1
The past couple days my sessions haven't been right. I start jelqing completely flacid and then my dick starts to grow but it stays hard. It will be for example 50% erect but it is hard, so I can't get a smooth squishy jelq feeling when i stroke. Is my part overtrained or something?
- 07-25-2013 #2
Member of the Month Apr 2014, Sept 2016
- Join Date
- Jan 2013
- Her Cul-De-Sac!
- 07-25-2013 #3
PE Gym Editor
☼ Wizard ☼
White Tiger Award 2015
- Join Date
- Mar 2010
- North Texas
- Blog Entries
One other thought, is do your pe more gently at 50% erection, see how that works. Still may need to wait for Mr Pecker to relax.
- 07-26-2013 #4
try holding your breath for a few seconds. breath slowly.
your penis should go down. keep your mind blank.
relax. and jelq with a blank, peaceful mind. works every time.
try not to think of anything sexual.
It's worth it in the process..
May 5th Erect Length - 5.8
July 10th Erect Length - 6.5
Goal of end of 2013 - 7.5
- 07-26-2013 #5
Kinda sounds like hard flaccid in which case you need to rest and take it slower. If it's about too high of an erection, then doing kegels and reverse kegels in between usually helps me.
- By kakarotto in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 14Last Post: 06-12-2012, 03:55 PM
- By justadude in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 01-08-2012, 10:20 PM
- By kingpole in forum Exercise & Health ForumReplies: 77Last Post: 06-03-2011, 11:21 PM
- By EQKing in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 11-20-2009, 04:49 PM
- By Cult in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 08-04-2009, 01:25 PM