Phases of Penis Growth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phases of Penis Growth

My PE journey has led me to believe that there are 3 phases of growth. This may not apply to everyone, but trends over many members have contributed to these thoughts. I believe that beginners should have an idea what to expect during their journey. Enjoy.

Go-Go

During this phase PE is new and exciting! You see the hard work pay off by increased EQ and longer/thicker flaccid hang. Many people report gains during this time. Some of these gains are increased EQ and actual gains, and depending on the person, some of these gains can be significant. The purpose of this phase is to condition your penis and a bonus is when actual growth occurs. At this time you should be reading, reading and learning anything you can. Listen to vets and try out their suggestions. They started out as a beginner at one time and they can help you avoid injuries and help obtain your goals.

Slow-Go

Your newbie gains have slowed. You are still gaining but not at the same rate you were when you first started. You have knowledge on many areas of PE and have modified your own routine. You begin to understand your unit and know how far to push it. Your penis has begun to be conditioned and tougher. To grow during this phase consistency and dedication is how you achieve your goals. You cannot gain during this time if you aren’t committed with sporadic workouts. If you really want to obtain your goals, then you push through this phase and creating logs can really help you analyze your routines. Logs will help you in the future to dissect what can be improved and how to break plateaus.

Let’s Go

You have hit a major plateau and you are not gaining much of anything. This period is extremely frustrating. However, this is the time that you bring out all the stops. Deconditioning breaks, ADS, extenders, advanced stretching, etc. You may have to try new angles or techniques to break through this barrier. This is what separates the men from the legends. A lot of PE men will quit here because gaining is extremely tough. However! Once these men break though the plateau…. gains begin to come about again.

It doesn’t matter what phase you are in, this community will help you through it. Any goal can be met if you give it all you have and make small goals along the way. Goals make the journey easier. Make a goal, hit it, and make another one, and hold yourself accountable. Good luck.
    12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
    6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
    4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
    The League Of PE Legends
    2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Congrats on your gains btw :]

in the 'let's go phase', do you recommend a long break? or remain consistent in exercises?

LoLz
    nbpel: 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0!
    Girth: 4.5 4.6 4.7 4.8 4.9 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 5.5

Comment

Great gains to the both of you!I think i am in the slow go phase.
      Before 6.5 bpel 6.0 nbpel 4.9 meg
      NOW 7.5 bpel 6.5 nbpel 5.6 meg
      Goal 8.5 bpel 7.0 nbpel 6.0 meg maybe

Comment

This thread should be in the main website. Just some great information right there!
        Post #009 out now! (19/01/2014)
        https://www.pegym.com/forums/blogs/newbietope2013/

Comment

Originally posted by Bnip View Post
          My PE journey has led me to believe that there are 3 phases of growth. This may not apply to everyone, but trends over many members have contributed to these thoughts. I believe that beginners should have an idea what to expect during their journey. Enjoy.

Go-Go

During this phase PE is new and exciting! You see the hard work pay off by increased EQ and longer/thicker flaccid hang. Many people report gains during this time. Some of these gains are increased EQ and actual gains, and depending on the person, some of these gains can be significant. The purpose of this phase is to condition your penis and a bonus is when actual growth occurs. At this time you should be reading, reading and learning anything you can. Listen to vets and try out their suggestions. They started out as a beginner at one time and they can help you avoid injuries and help obtain your goals.

Slow-Go

Your newbie gains have slowed. You are still gaining but not at the same rate you were when you first started. You have knowledge on many areas of PE and have modified your own routine. You begin to understand your unit and know how far to push it. Your penis has begun to be conditioned and tougher. To grow during this phase consistency and dedication is how you achieve your goals. You cannot gain during this time if you aren’t committed with sporadic workouts. If you really want to obtain your goals, then you push through this phase and creating logs can really help you analyze your routines. Logs will help you in the future to dissect what can be improved and how to break plateaus.

Let’s Go

You have hit a major plateau and you are not gaining much of anything. This period is extremely frustrating. However, this is the time that you bring out all the stops. Deconditioning breaks, ADS, extenders, advanced stretching, etc. You may have to try new angles or techniques to break through this barrier. This is what separates the men from the legends. A lot of PE men will quit here because gaining is extremely tough. However! Once these men break though the plateau…. gains begin to come about again.

It doesn’t matter what phase you are in, this community will help you through it. Any goal can be met if you give it all you have and make small goals along the way. Goals make the journey easier. Make a goal, hit it, and make another one, and hold yourself accountable. Good luck.
          Good post. I would also mention how long each phase takes. I think I was on the go-go phase for 3 months then just hit a wall. Now I'm in let's go phase a year later.
          Start: NBPEL: 5.5x4.75
          Current:6.25x5
          Goal:9x7

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. TeenieWeenie View Post
            Good post. I would also mention how long each phase takes. I think I was on the go-go phase for 3 months then just hit a wall. Now I'm in let's go phase a year later.
            Good point. I believe each phase will be different for everyone.
            12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
            6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
            4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
            The League Of PE Legends
            2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Comment

Nice thread Bnip! This is good info for everyone to be aware of, the various stages of growth, and lulls. Thank you for the info.
              Started - 6.25" NBP / 7" BP x 4.75" EG

Short goal -7.25"(goal reached!)NBP** 8.25"BPEL x 5.75" EG (goal reached!)

Long term goal - 8"NBP ** 9" BPEL x 6"EG

Comment

Loved this positive post. I have just started, and am in the Go-Go-Go phase...but obviously with caution. I'm a fairly avid weight workout person, so I get the rest required to gain, and that some fibre tears from the exertion placed upon the area are what make the growth (so to speak anyway).
                Question: How often should one measure? With my typical workouts, I measure once a month or maybe 6 weeks.
                Started 02/24/2021: BPEL= 6.75" // EG = 5.50" // BPFSL = 5.00"
                Current: 03/30/2021: BPEL= 6.75" // EG = 5.75" // BPFSL = 6.00"
                05/10/2021: BPFSL = 6.50"
                Goal: BPEL= 8.00" // EG = 6.00" // BPFSL = 6.00"

Comment

Im in the lets go phase. And been here for a long time. Not sure if ther is anything more to get from this bit i keep on stretching.
                  Start 5.8 (14.9 cm) BPEL 5.2 MEG

Now: 7 .9 (20 cm ) BPEL 5.3 MEG

Comment

I feel like I skipped the Slow-Go and Let's-Go phases and went straight to the No-Go phase.
                    I want to go outside and hang myself to this tree.

By my dick 😡

Comment

Currently in my third week and still in the go-go-go phase, and feeling excited to be honest...looking forward to my first measurements in a couple week's time and see what's happened. Truth be told, and hopefully it's not a placebo effect, but I do "notice" him down there a bit more lately.
                      Started 02/24/2021: BPEL= 6.75" // EG = 5.50" // BPFSL = 5.00"
                      Current: 03/30/2021: BPEL= 6.75" // EG = 5.75" // BPFSL = 6.00"
                      05/10/2021: BPFSL = 6.50"
                      Goal: BPEL= 8.00" // EG = 6.00" // BPFSL = 6.00"

Comment

Working...
                      X