Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Yanking the chain'

Good afternoon fellow PEers.

Today I dry masturbated for a couple hours. it took me about an hour to get to the PONR and I just edged for another hour. I purposely never came. This brings me to my 2 questions:

1. My unit feels like I actually got a pretty harsh workout in, could this be considered benefitial to making your unit bigger?

2. Should I be warming down after 2 hours of yanking the chain?

-1/8th
    Why stop?

1. Yeah that sounds like a pretty harsh thing to do to your penis. I wouldn't masturbate for more than 2 hours. I tried some jelqing routines for 2 hours that worked great, but anything beyond that felt like I may sustain injury. You should also lube up instead of going dry. Your penis can get really dry if you dry masturbate all the time.

2. For a warm down, I would definitely take a nice warm shower afterwards with the shower head facing my penis. Make sure the shower head is not a high-powered one though or else it will hurt your penis. I usually aim the shower head at my penis after my jelq sessions and my penis feels great afterwards.

p.s. I wouldn't masturbate for 2 hours all the time. Your penis can get fatigued. Take like 2 days off afterwards or more if your penis feels really sore
    jmack
    Last edited by jmack; 07-29-2013, 12:16 AM.
    Stay cautious about your PI's, take at least two days of rest time, and pray all goes well every day.

Current stats:
    7.5 inches NBPEL

Short Term Goal:
    NBPEL: 8 in.'s NBPEL

Long Term Goal:
    NBPEL: 8.5 in.'s NBPEL

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...html?highlight=

Comment

Thanks for the feedback. I mainly do long sessions for stamina only. Just wanted to get some info, the link helps.
        Why stop?

Comment

Working...
        X