Squeezes causing pain on frenulum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squeezes causing pain on frenulum

So I've branched out and recently begun experimenting with various girth squeezes. What I found was that this is causing me extreme pain on my frenulum. Its like there's this piece of dental floss under my glans that doesn't stretch and digs in with the squeeze. The stretching of this cord and it digging in is too much, I have to use a second hand to restrict the pressure from my glans to my circumcision scar. That's alot of real estate not getting the effect of the squeeze, this is limiting me right now. I haven't heard of anyone else ever having this problem and intuitively don't see any exercise to focus on this. Is there something I can do extra to get this to eventually work itself out (I don't see anything other than to grab the cord once in awhile and pull to loosen it up over time), or is this common and never talked about and will stretch itself out on its own with regular exercises?
    Start 12MAR'13

"Be nice to your penis, you should encourage it to grow, not force it to"
    "Gains occur while balancing the fine line between undertraining and overtraining"
    "Undertraining slows the gains, overtraining stops them"

I am guessing you may have slightly injured it while jelqing, and the squeezes just magnify it. A few days rest may be all you need.
    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
    The Ultimate V (The UV)
    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
    Heated Bundled LAS
    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Even the slightest tear, skin 'disruption' in that area (which is packed with nerves) can hurt. It can take awhile to heal, and it will let you know if you have not allowed enough time.
      I bought a tube of Walmarts Equate "Antibiotic Cream & Pain Relief" that helped. You still have to let things heal.
      Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

The pain doesn't have an injury feel to it, the cord on the frenulum is extremely taught and visibly digs into the flesh, I can see it straining. The pain isn't deep and is isolated along the cord, especially the ends where it attaches. It just doesn't want to stretch at all. Not saying it isn't a slight injury but doesn't feel like it, I'll work around the area and lighten my jelq intensity for awhile and see if it improves.
        Start 12MAR'13

"Be nice to your penis, you should encourage it to grow, not force it to"
        "Gains occur while balancing the fine line between undertraining and overtraining"
        "Undertraining slows the gains, overtraining stops them"

Comment

I've got this twice now once just this morning. Last night i did bundled stretches and today when i started my routine i noticed a cord just under the glans on the top part of shaft going across my dick,,, i massaged it and used my nail to slightly squeeze it a bit and it popped like it was a cord of liquid that built up ,,,, now its gone,,, had it one other time as well in the same place , again from doing bundled stretches,,,, it never did hurt though
          start date Aug 2012

BPEL 7
          MEG 4 3/4
          BEG 5 3/4

Present

BPEL 7 3/8
          MEG 5 1/2
          BEG 6 1/4

Comment

Working...
          X