Stopped gaining. Any advice or tips for busting through plateau

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stopped gaining. Any advice or tips for busting through plateau

I focused on length, then hit plateau. So started to focus on girth but no gains as of yet.

I really feel like my penis needs an intense exercise to bust through the plateau.

Any advice? Anyone been in a similar situation?

Thanks guys
    Start 05/2012: = 8.09 cubic inches
    BPEL = 5.5"
    MEG = 4.3"

Current 04/2013: Length = 1" Girth = 0.2"....... = 10.47"^3 = 22.7% Increase
    BPEL = 6.5"
    MEG = 4.5"
    Max BPFSL = 6.75"

Current 07/2013: Length = 0.23" Girth = 0"......= 10.84"^3 = 25.3% Increase
    BPEL = 6.73"
    Max BPFSL = 6.85

Many many times - i gave up on gains and accepted now that i pe. Always maintaining if more gains come its a bonus. I did get some length from sit down stretches. Not from butting my balls between my legs tho... stretching and sitting my leg on it and leaning back with legs placed in the middle of your legs so not in agony and the stretch was much more intense.... Also now because i want more girth i'm trying slinkies... which are very advanced and ive been peing for about a year now... I want to put intense pressure on the muscle hoping for some girth growth... mix of sit down stretches jelqs and slinkies atm... having a intense wave of pe
    WillyWackers-SexPrep

Comment

High erection Jelqs and ULI's for 2-4 weeks. By high erection, I mean around 85% erection level. Don't forget to do Stretches.

After that time frame, bounce back to Length, with doing Stretches and low erection Jelqs; around 45% erection level.

Do your Jelqs in directions of straight out, up and down.
      You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Yes i was one of the guys that thought length was the deal then found out it made barely any impact.. Lenth is a "guy" thing something we brrag about with the buds. But the real deal with women comes with grith and no mumch regular people know thos.. But im the plateau as well.and ive heard that trying to work your way up on grith you need days off to allow it to heal.
        and arent all ulis the same as jelqing? I mean they come down to pushing blood in the body

Comment

Ok great thanks fellow pe'ers!

What are slinkies? I've never heard of them.

I have been mixing bundled stretches and a modified squeeze type thing. With also this https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...-exercise.html Been doing this for about 4 weeks now and not noticed any girth gains.

I'm not sure if i'm over training, I try to follow my PI's.

What on-off schedule do you recommend? I have been exercising in the week and having weekends off but sometimes doing light squeezes and a few bundled stretches at the weekend.

As i'm going for high intensity exercises should I go for 2 on 1 off to give chance for recovery?

Thanks
          BPEL = 5.5"
          MEG = 4.3"

BPEL = 6.5"
          MEG = 4.5"
          Max BPFSL = 6.75"

BPEL = 6.73"
          Max BPFSL = 6.85

Comment

I am also concerned that because my left CC is smaller and tougher than the right, when I do ulis and squeezes my right CC has greater expansion and gains faster than my left CC.. contributing to my left curve more.

Has any found this to be the case? Or do you think that because my left CC is smaller it will have a greater pressure because it has a smaller volume?

I just don't want my right CC to gain faster than my left
            BPEL = 5.5"
            MEG = 4.3"

BPEL = 6.5"
            MEG = 4.5"
            Max BPFSL = 6.75"

BPEL = 6.73"
            Max BPFSL = 6.85

Comment

My girth routine was jelq bathmate then followed by compressions ive added ulis just this week ive gain just under an inch girth in two years, I always wanted length too and girth came without noticing much then I measured after a long time and noticed my improvements. For me now volume is the big thing pardon the pun guy with six by six has a bigger cock than a guy with 7 by five . Think volume determines how a woman perceives it to be big or small
              Wanna be bigger than big

Comment

What ive noticed from girth work too is the chamber underneath my cock is after growing huge
                Wanna be bigger than big

Comment

Working...
                X