Have we been lied to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have we been lied to?

It has been said that the average male penis was 6" length and like 4.8-5.1" in Girth. Well there was this recent study saying that the average male penis is 5.6" long (14.2cm). (In this study it didn't say anything about bonepressed or nonbonepressed, so I'm going to assume that it's nonbonepressed, because that's how people make these studies. Also the penis itself is nonbonepressed. Meaning that the avg is 5.6". They also want to encourage men that they have the average penis size.

So the average dick is 5.6" and the average fatpad is what? 0.5-1.5"? This study was done by Americans. It's known that Americans are overweight not maybe the young but the older ones who got wifes and all that shit (above 30).

So then again I ask you.. How big is the average penis? 6.1, 6.6 or 7.1" bonepressed? (this was with 0.5, 1, 1.5" fatpad.)

I also scrolled through a lot of imgur dick picks and when I saw them.. (was probably 1000+, just scrolled through them very fast) I am of the opinion that the average is bigger than what we have thought..

So what is your thoughts? Anything here you disagree with? Anything you strongly disagree with? Please let me know. This thread was not meant to piss people of because I know some people are going to get pissed off when they read this they are going to be like this: "Omfg this stupid loser of a troll, he's coming to to forum to troll people etc., etc., and they don't believe this shit". Well I am not telling the truth... What the average size is will still remain unknown unless you are the one measuring the penises.

The maths and the conditions done in this thread aren't that messed up either, nothing wrong in believing that the fatpads of 30 years old americans ranges from 0.5-1.5 (the study was done from males from 18-50). Noting wrong in believing that the measurements was non-bonepressed? Like on other sites it says spesific that these measures are bonepressed if they are and then they tell you how to measure it properly and tell you that the males penis should be measured bonepressed etc., etc., but it didn't say anything about it on this study.

I don't have the link I found it in the newspapers 1 week ago.

EDIT: Sorry for poor grammar.

My thought is I really don't care. If you care that's fine; I just think it's silly.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

if u have a fat pad. then its time to make a health change. no excuses
      Get Smart

Comment

Personally, I wouldn't worry about it.

Compare yourself to everyone here and judge yourself accordingly. I believe that the majority people who get into PE are average or above to begin with, plus everyones getting bigger.... so if you using the stats on this site as a comparison you're going to err on the side of big.

It stacks the odds in your favor.

You might have fun with this: Mr. Average - The true story about penis size, from a site that isn't trying to sell you anything. I believe it's accurate, but who knows.

Dan

Comment

5-5.5" bone pressed in length.

4.75-5" in erect girth.
          Starting: 4/2/2013
          BPEL: 7.5"
          MEG: 5.25"
          BEG: 6"
          BPFSL: 8.1"

Current:
          BPEL: 8.25"
          MEG: 5.5" (-.25")
          BEG: 6" (-.25")
          BPFSL: 8.75"
          NBPEL: 7.75"

My Log

Comment

Correct me if I am wrong, but the penis size studies are generally performed on guys in their early 20's, right? Some even younger and that would be when the fat pad would be much smaller for the young and naturally leaner age range.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, condom companies have the right stats because they make money off of knowing the correct average size and they all state the 5.5-5.8 and 4.5-4.9 length/girth stats too.
            Started: 7 x 5
            Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
            Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

You have to think all of the above average guys you see posting picks of their dong know, well, they're above average. For example I'm 6.5 BPEL with .5 fat pad and I have no desire to ever want to show mine off at this length... And I'm still considered a bit above average. Even in the photo section of our forum half of the dicks in those pictures look like baseball bats.
              BPEL: 6.6 EG: 5.5
              First Goal: 7.0 5.6

When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you will be successful.

Comment

Somebody dug up the methodology used for measuring length in that study, and they used a folded up cut-out with letters on them instead of numbers. It's certainly not BP, but not necessarily comparable to a traditional NBPEL either.

Gotta agree with the other posters here, though: At the end of the day, who cares? Have fun with your dick - that's what it's for!
                -- If it ain't rock hard, then it ain't worth doing

Comment

Originally posted by Burnsy View Post
                  You have to think all of the above average guys you see posting picks of their dong know, well, they're above average. For example I'm 6.5 BPEL with .5 fat pad and I have no desire to ever want to show mine off at this length... And I'm still considered a bit above average. Even in the photo section of our forum half of the dicks in those pictures look like baseball bats.
                  And, If the average was 7 inches, the pics in the photo section would not seem like baseball bats as almost all the pics are guys less than 8.5.
                  Started: 7 x 5
                  Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
                  Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

You don't really know their measurements, they may LOOK big, but are they ?

Comment

Who in the hell submits themselves to these "studies" anyway?
                      Has anyone here heard of anyone partaking in such nonsense?

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
                      Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

i'm with "thenewguy" i really think that the average length is close to 7" bpel. Maybe a just a little shorter. and i also believe the average girth would probably be close to 5"..

and my heart really goes out for the guys that are 5-6 bpel..

Comment

The new guy, you basically said "I don't know exactly how they measured, so I'm going to pretend and invent some numbers and rehash this old debate about what the average is."
                          Have you tried contacting the people who ran the study? Maybe they will release measuring techniques.
                          Have you considered camera perspective of another man's dong is different than your perspective of your own?
                          Have you considered that the way you feel about your own dong influences the way you perceive it?

I dunno about you guys but I'm infinitely more concerned about givin' the D than looking at other guys' and comparing mine to them.
                          "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
                          Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
                          Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
                          As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Originally posted by turtler View Post
                            Somebody dug up the methodology used for measuring length in that study, and they used a folded up cut-out with letters on them instead of numbers. It's certainly not BP, but not necessarily comparable to a traditional NBPEL either.
                            And the participants were instructed to measure from underneath their erection. So the numbers are difficult to interpret to the "proper" measuring technique. And the survey was self measured (though there was incentive with free custom fit condoms), and as usual it's not necessarily random as people who choose to participate in such surveys are generally confident in their size (read "hung) and the shy people (read "not well hung) tend to not participate. So these surveys are definitively open for debate and scrutiny. I doubt there will ever be a survey on this that isn't disputed. But do keep in mind that if your are drawing your opinions from the world of PEgym then your idea of average is definitely skewed to the large end of the scale, this place is a grove of redwoods in the forest of men.
                            Start 12MAR'13

"Be nice to your penis, you should encourage it to grow, not force it to"
                            "Gains occur while balancing the fine line between undertraining and overtraining"
                            "Undertraining slows the gains, overtraining stops them"

Comment

Average penis is 6 inchesand i think its smaller because of fat pad...
                              unless u can measure the whole worlds dick u cant really come up with an acurqte number... When people try to measure the averqge number worldwide with come up with a lot of asian guys. Now this is not a really smart way to do calculations and we should thank most averages seem small for most PE users

Comment

Working...
                              X