Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will my age and body type promote PE gains?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will my age and body type promote PE gains?

I am in my teenage years and I am an active individual. Will the hormones my body is producing and my versatile activity promote my PE gains. I have started to bicycle 5 miles daily and walk a half hour for cardiovascular. I have 7% body fat and I lift weights regularly with well developed sleep patterns I'm hoping this helps and it should through my research. Any tips, perspectives or advice on the matter?

That will matter little.

Puberty will have a larger effect upon your length gains than, say, bicycling daily.
    Starting: 4/2/2013
    BPEL: 7.5"
    MEG: 5.25"
    BEG: 6"
    BPFSL: 8.1"

Current:
    BPEL: 8.25"
    MEG: 5.5" (-.25")
    BEG: 6" (-.25")
    BPFSL: 8.75"
    NBPEL: 7.75"

My Log

Comment

hahaha well puberty and bicycling daily must ultimately= maximum gains lol

Comment

I would say start doing some stretches everyother day and work your way up. But dont forget qbout jelqing once a week this is really important and will help you a lot. Worry more about grith than lengh since lengh its easier to grow.
        combined that with good bicycling and test your results but dont forget about decaying your stamina by the time you PE

Comment

The healthier you are, the better your results. At least that's what I think. And if not, at least you're healthier.

Comment

Personally I think you're starting at an excellent age. Your body is still growing and the results could be spectacular if your careful and dedicated.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
            Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

Working...
            X