- 07-30-2013 #1
Im here laying up on my bed trying to sleep but i really cant help training more and watching tv and stuff..
how many hours should i get to have more gains?
- 07-30-2013 #2
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
- Blog Entries
Just go to sleep the same time everyday to build a sleep routine. Only your body knows how much sleep you need.
- 07-30-2013 #3
Lol i embrace your opinion. I think im off to bed. I just finished working out and i gotta tell ya im flacid as can be. Its really bugging me. Hopefully ill dream of some pornstar to get things flowing
- 07-30-2013 #4
Generally, from the perspective of bodybuilding which also is about body recovery, etc, you should at least sleep 7 hours. But 8-9 would not be bad either.
After all, most of the healing/building, is done while sleeping....The hammer i speak of is my manhood.
Pre-PE Stats (Dec. 2012): BPEL: 6.9'', MEG: 4.8''
April 2013: BPEL: 7.6'', MEG: 5.2''
May 2013: BPEL: 7.7'', MEG: 5.25''
July 2013: BPEL: 7.75'', MEG: 5.3''
August 2013: BPEL: 7.8'', MEG: 5.4''
- By mann69 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 11-09-2011, 09:24 AM
- By blulite in forum The GymReplies: 0Last Post: 10-11-2011, 06:51 PM
- By SirKyle in forum The GymReplies: 2Last Post: 04-04-2011, 02:15 PM
- By kenlee6 in forum Penile Anomalies and InjuriesReplies: 12Last Post: 02-14-2010, 09:13 PM
- By l7vincent3l in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 09-28-2008, 05:00 PM