• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• exceptional gains

hi i was just wondering that why the members in pegym have
    exceptional or phenominal gains while tgje members at *************
    have an inch or a half in an year or twn years

An inch to about an inch and a half in a year or two sounds about right to me. Some are luckier than others, but we really don't see many gaining much faster than that here either. Also realize that the majority of most people's gains happen in the first few months, so it's not uncommon to see 3/4" gained in the first 3 months and then wait another year or so for another 1/4".
    2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Many newbies do not measure themselves correctly or measure their gains after an extensive PE session, which also distorts the results. Temporary gains after jelqing, squeezes and pumping can be material, but then they should not be reflected in measurements. A few members here in the past revised their initial gain measurements afterwards, admitting they'd been too enthusiastic when recording the gains.

Being honest to oneself may be difficult to some people since they want to look good in the eyes of the others. I think we have a fair share of such people here on this forum - people who are not confident inside (including a lack of confidence about penis size) often try raising their self-worth through recognition, praise and approval by others. Reporting of unconfirmed gains results in a positive and genuine feedback from the other forum members, which presumably boosts self-esteem of low-confidence guys. Whatever works for each one, as long as it does not harm anybody ... It is your choice whether to believe selected individuals or not. Again, these lies (if they take place) are innocent enough.

Some people, however, do have quick material newbie gains, primarily due to improvements in EQ, the initial (and easy) stretching of ligaments, and the intensity of their routines.

The average long-term gains reported on this forum are probably statistically unbiased. You should just remove a few outliers at the top and the bottom to get a true picture regarding PE effectiveness.
      Initial (06/30/11): BPEL 6.1; MEG 4.1
      06/30/12: BPEL 7.1; MEG 4.7
      12/31/12: BPEL 7.2; MEG 5.0
      12/31/13: BPEL 7.3; MEG 5.1
      12/31/15: BPEL 7.6; MEG 5.3
      Long-term goal: BPEL 8.0; MEG 6.0

Comment

I agree with both of the above. I am gained over 3/4 of an inch in my first three months. But the real challenge is to keep gaining. I really excited to see how this all plays out for me.

Comment

Half of my gains came in the first 6 months...the rest has been hard work. I see about the same at thunder
          12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
          6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
          4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
          The League Of PE Legends
          2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Comment

Thats because their stupid

Comment

hi everybody
              thanks for the reply and i appre iate your suggestions.

Comment

I think its the same as thunders.

leave a rep !

Working towards that BBC.

BPEL: 6.7 | 6.8 | 6.9 | 7.0 | 7.1 | >

EG: 5.3 | 5.4 | 5.5 | >

Comment

I didn't know that...sounds like I am at the wrong place though. Maybe I should join Thunder's place for the terminally slow.
                  Started: 7 x 5
                  Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
                  Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

We here at the pegym strive to exhibit an exceptionally vivid, friendly, comforting, and warm Karma.
                    You like warm & fuzzy ? I like warm & fuzzy.
                    We do warm and fuzzy very well too.
                    OK, send Cusp rum, me some cookies, and have pizza delivered to the
                    Mod's office. We like you!
                    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by MapleLeaflet View Post
                      Many newbies do not measure themselves correctly or measure their gains after an extensive PE session, which also distorts the results. Temporary gains after jelqing, squeezes and pumping can be material, but then they should not be reflected in measurements. A few members here in the past revised their initial gain measurements afterwards, admitting they'd been too enthusiastic when recording the gains.

Being honest to oneself may be difficult to some people since they want to look good in the eyes of the others. I think we have a fair share of such people here on this forum - people who are not confident inside (including a lack of confidence about penis size) often try raising their self-worth through recognition, praise and approval by others. Reporting of unconfirmed gains results in a positive and genuine feedback from the other forum members, which presumably boosts self-esteem of low-confidence guys. Whatever works for each one, as long as it does not harm anybody ... It is your choice whether to believe selected individuals or not. Again, these lies (if they take place) are innocent enough.

Some people, however, do have quick material newbie gains, primarily due to improvements in EQ, the initial (and easy) stretching of ligaments, and the intensity of their routines.

The average long-term gains reported on this forum are probably statistically unbiased. You should just remove a few outliers at the top and the bottom to get a true picture regarding PE effectiveness.
                      This is why I cant say Im 8 inches yet. Sometimes its there and other times its not. Untill I can get 8 consistently Im not 8.
                      Get Smart

Comment

Thunders is not as organized or as awesome as pegym.
                        Get Smart

Comment

Working...
                        X