I need proof that I'm not going to be wasting my time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need proof that I'm not going to be wasting my time

Hello everyone, I'm someone who is very discontent with the 6.0 inches that I have, to the point where if I don't do something about it, I'm going to lose my mind. Girl after girl I get to know and have a sexual relationship with ends up telling me the same things: they got their best sex from someone with a bigger dick, if they went home with a guy from the bar, they would be disappointed if his dick was any less than 7 inches... ect. And I just can't live this way anymore. I will never find that girl that prefers a 6 incher over something larger, it's just not going to happen. And I'm losing great girls in the process that I could be dating, but can't because I know they are settling for a sub-par dick.

I've known about penis enlargement via penile "exercises" and PEgym for a while now, and even partook in some jelqueing and stretching for about 2 months or so daily, but did NOT see any results. I wasted my time completely. Yet, I can't get over the fact that there are users on here that post "beginning measurements" and "current measurements" and that there is this progress that they have gained. What I want to do is simply mark it off as biased measurements as time goes on, perhaps pressing the ruler harder and harder into the pubic bone to get those extra tenths of an inch or what have you. But the curiosity is still there, and if the opportunity is really there for me, I'm going to take it, no matter the amount of work required.

What I need is this proof that permanent gains have been made from taking advice from this site, but I'm not sure how this can be done. Before and after pictures maybe? Ruler in pics as well?

You don't need proof, you need courage.
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Stop with discussions about penis size with your partners.

What can work for one person, might not do 'squat' for you.

Proof of one persons results, may be irrelevant in your physique. What matters is your determination to find what works for you, and to stick with the overall effort.
      Dangler
      Senior Administrator
      ☼ Wizard ☼
      White Tiger Award 2015
      Last edited by Dangler; 08-01-2013, 12:44 PM.
      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

I'm sorry man, but there is no way that girl after girl is experiencing guys that are bigger than you because you are dead center average...now you may be one of many guys that these women are telling the same thing to, but that is unlikely also.
        Started: 7 x 5
        Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
        Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

If I female liked you, they like you for who you are not how big your dick is.

Comment

Ok guys, I appreciate the posts, but it has really come to the point where I need to change my penis, and not my outlook. What I have experienced is the truth. I would really like some advice on what I am to do about making my penis longer and with more girth.

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-routine.html

Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
              Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

You have bigger problems to deal with than the size of your dick. Why do you need proof that this stuff works? If you as desperate as you say you are then you wont need proof because you'd be willing to try anything. So just do it.
                START 12-17-2012 BPEL: 6.0 MEG 5.0
                CURRENT BPEL: 7.2 MEG 5.4

Comment

The road to a larger penis starts here: https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...ss-here.htmlIf If you want to feel better about your size, visit measurection.com, a support group for guys who have or perceive they have a small dick. Otherwise start with and stick to a Beginner's routine.
                  not2big
                  Senior Super Moderator
                  PEGym Hero
                  Last edited by not2big; 08-01-2013, 01:02 PM.
                  Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                  12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                  12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                  01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                  01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                  01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                  Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

PE not only works, it boosts your ego and dick gets healthier. Start with the JP90 and work up your routine.
                    Cinest's progress and routine.

Comment

Hey man. This shit works. I started out just like you and now my dick it inches longer and thicker. I don't have any before pictures but I do have current pictures. My dick started out just a little bigger than yours and I have gained a lot through consistency and dedication. It works differently for everybody but it does work. I have no real proof, you just have to believe.

Actually theres a guy on here named stan, he has lots of photos with rulers and all. He was born big though so dont let his size discourage you. haha. no homo
                      Get Smart

Comment

Jelq, Jelq.

Ahhhh my dick gets bigger in my sleep, because that's about the only time it gets to rest lolz

Comment

McDick, maybe I will be as fortunate as you and eventually overcome the problem as you have and have that 7.2" dick. Don't criticize me for something when you were in exactly the same situation as I (6"), and dealt with the problem in the same manner.

Comment

OP, don't PE for a bigger dick for women. Honestly the size of your dick won't make a damn bit of difference when it comes to women. Maybe you should read some more, or maybe I should!?

Oh fuck it, I know exactly what I talk about!

Comment

I don't have a proof that this works, however i have gained which came as a surprise, because i wasn't expecting anything.
                              The most important thing is that you have a good overall routine and that you do the right technique and also you have to be consistent.

Comment

Working...
                              X