Vein/lymphatic thrombosis managed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vein/lymphatic thrombosis managed

About ten days ago I got what seems to be a vein (or lymphatic?) thrombosis. Today it finally seems to have cured.

It happened after about three weeks of PE where I decided to exercice daily, doing a minimum of 2 sets of basic stretch and 600 dry jelq (with tight grip and a kegel before each stroke) each single day. Then someday, when I began exercising, I felt pain in right side of the shaft. There was nothing really visible, but with my thumb I could feel a hard "guitar cord" running from the right side of my glans to the base of the shaft. Along that "cord" there were two little hard nodes that I could feel very well with my thumb, and see a little.

I took that day off and the next day, this diminished a little. Then I tried doing only 300 jelq with moderate grip, still kegeling. I thought the cause was the basic stretching, because I did them hard too. But the symptoms came back worse just after those 300 jelq. With this experience and a little reading on internet, I understood the cause was more likely the girth work (jelqing).

Then I took 3-4 days off. Meanwhile I tried various things to heal this faster. I tried two times to wrap the shaft in a heating pad for 2 hours, but I did not seem to change anything. I took an aspirin each day for its anti-clotting properties. It did not change anything immediately, but it *may* have helped. I tried massaging the nodes, still did not change anything.

So after each day I was not touching my dick, the symptoms diminished a little when I woke up the next day.

After those 3-4 days off, the nodes had disappeared and I only felt a little thin thread on shaft near the glans. So I tried stretching my dick very lightly, in an attempt to recondition it. I watched carefully for any worsening of symptoms between each stretch. I was happy that no bad sign occured this time. I even tried to masterbate carefully with very light grip and cum, still nothing bad happened.

Two days later (that leads to yesterday), I tried to jelq with very light grip and no kegel. Yesterday I did 25 in morning, and 25 in evening. I paused every 10 jelq to make sure nothing bad was happening. This morning I did 50 jelq in a row, still light grip with no kegel. I was pleased that nothing bad occured.

From now on, I will try to take baby steps each day to get to the intensity that I was, but this time I will check regularly for any node or hard vein that could reoccur.

Conclusion: it looks like the major factor in healing this are time and rest (not touching dick). Maybe aspirin helps, and I am still taking it in case it helps prevent coming back of symptoms. Any other thing did not really help in my case.

I may have rehashed things other people said. I don't pretend to have discovered anything, since I did lot of reading on internet on this subject, to try to speed up healing.

Still, I wanted to share my experience. If someone relates to it, I hope this can help him. I was really worried those first 4-5 days. Now I am glad I can resume PE again.

Fantastic! Back on track...

Good luck!

Comment

Working...
    X