What should I do next? Part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What should I do next? Part II

So... I think some guys here already know my story and recently I've been asking for help. These last 12 months, I've been PEing using manual exercises, then a bathmate (which gave me discolouration) and then hanging with a bibstarter (which gave me a loose skin/numbness). Thanks to some very nice friends here on the forums, I'm being able to slowly revert my numbness with some heating and a long rest period (thanks S.R.!). My discolouration is also slowly fading away, thanks to the firegoat rolls (I owe you one BigO!).

The fact that I've been reverting the injury I've caused to myself with improper technique is amazing, however, I still didn't get any decent gains in this whole period PEing. So I'd like to ask you guys which routine or what should I do next to get some decent length gains...

Should I keep hanging? Even knowing that I'm uncut and already hurt myself twice? My technique has improved a lot, but I'm still afraid to get hurt even more.. I've only been up to 4lbs, is it even possible to gain using 4lbs? What is the minimal weight for gains? Maybe I don't have much ligs potential? (my LOT is 7 o'clock). If so, how do I hang using fulcrums?

Is there any manual exercises that could help me out? I've jelqed a lot and stretched my dick in multiple ways for 7 months (all angles stretches+mandingo stretches+bundled stretches) without sucess.

Maybe I should buy an extender? Or is it too late as I've already strengthened my penis with hanging? Can I get at least 1'' in lenght using an extender for 3000 hours?

Please note that time/money won't be a problem for me, as I'll take have a lot of free time in the next year + I've got some extra money that I can spend on PE if necessary.. I am really up to anything, if one proves it will give me gains, I'm doing it. I know PE works, I believe it, but I'm having a hard time gaining..

So.. I'm really lost right now , what is the best for an extremely hard gainer to gain lenght?
    Thanks, Heph
    Last edited by Hephaestus; 08-03-2013, 05:26 PM.
    LOG

NBPEL 6.0
    EG 5.5

Goal: 8x6

Total Time: 1 Year 7 Months
    (07/19/2012)

Total Extending Time: 412 hours 00 min

''I won't give up!!'' (I didn't btw, I'm just taking some particular training!)

I'm curious what kind of a response you will get here. I'm sure you will get some good advice.

Comment

sorry. posted to wrong topic.
      Last edited by turtler; 08-03-2013, 11:20 AM.
      -- If it ain't rock hard, then it ain't worth doing

Comment

Originally posted by Danster579 View Post
        I'm curious what kind of a response you will get here. I'm sure you will get some good advice.
        Still nothing.. '-'

Forever alone..
        LOG

NBPEL 6.0
        EG 5.5

Goal: 8x6

Total Time: 1 Year 7 Months
        (07/19/2012)

Total Extending Time: 412 hours 00 min

''I won't give up!!'' (I didn't btw, I'm just taking some particular training!)

Comment

If you have the hanging equipment then I would say hanging would be a good place to go from. You say your technique has greatly improved and that's what brought you down in hanging before, so I would say make properly sure your technique really is good, if you haven't then go over to bibs forum, I have never hung but here theres loads of hanging specific advice over there. Be really on the lookout for injury signs and theres nothing wrong with starting light, look how little pressure manual stretching uses but still shows results.

However, I would say hanging depends on where you are in your recovery. If you're not fully recovered I would stick to manual stretching until you're confident you're not going to injure yourself the first time you hang again. I don't know what routine you have done previously but I would stick with basic directionals and A and V stetches- vary the days on and off you do. Like if you've been doing 2on1off or 5on2off previously try a 1on1off for a month and see if theres any results, if you get 0.1" in a month then keep at that and don't change!
          I'm back!

Comment

Hang everyday 6 sets 20 minutes and ride fatigue. My LOT is 7 or maybe even 6 which is very unfortunate. But just go ahead with BTC and SD hanging..You know hanging all that weight to your unit something has to happen whether inner structures come out or the shaft gets stretched.

Comment

I have an extender and the LG and I would choose the LG all day long, at low weights it can be worn for long sets. I have worn mine at 7 lbs for 2 1/2 hours so far. I have also worn it for almost 4 hours in one day, that was in 2 sets.
              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
              X