Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would jelqing work when penis is made of smooth muscles ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would jelqing work when penis is made of smooth muscles ?

Penis is not made of skeletal muscles which grow in response to stress . I read some ppl here explaining jelqing in terms of growth of muscle by repeated stress as it happens in gym . But , penis is a smooth muscle . So does it actually grow in length and width when we exercise it ?

and don't tell me 'try it urself' , I have jst started with JP90 days

Are you ever in luck ! See here:
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...explained.html
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Great link Dangler!

Comment

Originally posted by Sarabjeet View Post
        Penis is not made of skeletal muscles which grow in response to stress . I read some ppl here explaining jelqing in terms of growth of muscle by repeated stress as it happens in gym . But , penis is a smooth muscle . So does it actually grow in length and width when we exercise it ?

and don't tell me 'try it urself' , I have jst started with JP90 days

Have you tried reading anything about the jelq, Look in the articles and older threads.
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Honestly, I have no idea.

Comment

Cell expansion and cell division.
            I'm back!

Comment

In addition to the penis length increase seen from stretching the basal ligaments, growth of the corpora/corpus likely comes from expansion due to the stretching of the tunicae. The reinforcement of blood flow surely has a beneficial effect on these tissues as well. While these can be seen as indirectly affecting the smooth muscle of the penis, even skeletal muscle can grow/strengthen from being exercised in a passive fashion.

A possible analogy can be seen in how the heart is strengthened and *grows in a [usually] benevolent fashion from doing cardiovascular exercises.

*Growth of the ENTIRE heart, including its chambers- as opposed to the negative cardiac hypertrophy where the chambers simultaneously shrink, as from disease.
              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

That is an interesting point about the heart I never considered, Big Al. Thanks! Really interesting, since it demonstrates the heart's ability to expand regardless of it's widely regarded inability to regenerate cells.

Cardiac muscle tissue is even worse than smooth muscle at regeneration, and until recently, was viewed as incapable of regeneration. Currently, research is being done that may invalidate this. Smooth muscle, on the other hand, has always shown limited regenerative properties.
                "If you want a log you need to keep a log." - Tinkerbell
                "I wish I was average height with average hand size." - thenewdude

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainJohnson View Post
                  ...Big Al. Thanks!
                  You're welcome

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Smooth muscle cells, unlike skeletal cells cannot survive if they grow too large. They are not able to feed and discharge waste effectively. Therefore as they enlarge they are forced to divide through mitosis. The jelqing action enlarges those cells temporarily, then as they return to their natural state they eventually return larger and larger. When they return to the point where they are too large, they divide. Now you are working with twice the cells, then three times the cells, etc. This is why returning guys regain size more quickly then they initially did, because they are working with more cells then before. Eventually you have so many cells that it becomes nearly impossible to enlarge them, so the cycle sort of ends and you work on maintaining what you have.
                    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                    The Ultimate V (The UV)
                    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                    Heated Bundled LAS
                    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
                      Smooth muscle cells, unlike skeletal cells cannot survive if they grow too large. They are not able to feed and discharge waste effectively. Therefore as they enlarge they are forced to divide through mitosis. The jelqing action enlarges those cells temporarily, then as they return to their natural state they eventually return larger and larger. When they return to the point where they are too large, they divide. Now you are working with twice the cells, then three times the cells, etc. This is why returning guys regain size more quickly then they initially did, because they are working with more cells then before. Eventually you have so many cells that it becomes nearly impossible to enlarge them, so the cycle sort of ends and you work on maintaining what you have.
                      Good point on the theory of cell division It's easy to think of growth as being only about hypertrophy (cell growth), but the hyperplasia (cell splitting) theory makes a lot of sense as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X