Large base girth, but skinny toward the end. Need advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Large base girth, but skinny toward the end. Need advice

I always knew my penis was thick at the base and went skinnier, but I didnt know how dramatically much until I measured for the first time recently.

I'm BPEL 6.5inches and my stretch length is just over .5 inches longer then my erect length. My girth at the base is between 5.75 and just over 6 inches. My midshaft girth ranges from 5 to 5.25, and just below the glands averages around 4.25 to 4.75. I know i've read a term for this but I can't find it or recall what it is. Thats a two inch difference in girth! My stretch length is just over .5 inches longer then my errect length.

My goals are to add length, and even out my girth and get a longer hang. I've been doing the beginners routine for a couple weeks now with noticeable results. I'd like to change my routine a little to be a little bit more tailored to me. Any advice? J
    July 13, Biggest
    BPEL 6, 6.5
    NBPEL 5.25
    MidG 5.16 , 5.25
    BaseG 6
    BPFL 4, 5.5
    BPSL 6.5 , 7

interesting as my base girth is 5.4 and midshaft is 4.9. Good thing is that I can't used regular size condoms as the tightness makes my penis numb and can not maintain hard. I just started to get back into PE but I would like to know what I could do for an overall girth size.
    (Was) 5"-NPBEL / 4.5"-EG (Before proper PE)
    (Current as of 3/3/13) 6.3"-BPEL & 4.9"-EG (midshaft) 5.4" EG at the BASE!

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesus View Post
      I always knew my penis was thick at the base and went skinnier, but I didnt know how dramatically much until I measured for the first time recently.

I'm BPEL 6.5inches and my stretch length is just over .5 inches longer then my erect length. My girth at the base is between 5.75 and just over 6 inches. My midshaft girth ranges from 5 to 5.25, and just below the glands averages around 4.25 to 4.75. I know i've read a term for this but I can't find it or recall what it is. Thats a two inch difference in girth! My stretch length is just over .5 inches longer then my errect length.

My goals are to add length, and even out my girth and get a longer hang. I've been doing the beginners routine for a couple weeks now with noticeable results. I'd like to change my routine a little to be a little bit more tailored to me. Any advice? J
      I think it's too early to switch up and I believe the natural progression of Jelqing/PE will help your penis be less tapered...give it time.
      Started: 7 x 5
      Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
      Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

Jamesus you have the same girth everywhere that I do, though I was naturally thinner.

Though the only way I get to my 6 inch base girth is when my corpus spongiosum is really popping, which it doesn't as much as it used to these last few months ... so I'm not quite 6 usually now but yea

Question for ya

Did you take add or adhd medications growing up? I did, and another member claimed he thought it could affect our girth
        Starting Stats

Nov 26 2012

7.5 BPEL
        4.7 MSEG
        5.1 BEG
        4.3 EGBH

Current stats

8.25 BPEL
        5.2 MSEG

5.8 BEG
        4.2 EHeadG

Hoping to be 8.5+ BPEL and 5.75+ MSEG

Comment

Originally posted by MovingUp View Post
          Jamesus you have the same girth everywhere that I do, though I was naturally thinner.

Though the only way I get to my 6 inch base girth is when my corpus spongiosum is really popping, which it doesn't as much as it used to these last few months ... so I'm not quite 6 usually now but yea

Question for ya

Did you take add or adhd medications growing up? I did, and another member claimed he thought it could affect our girth
          Hey man, do you mean affect the girth in overall size or causing uneven girth? This is really interesting, I never heard that.
          Started: 7 x 5
          Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
          Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

Question for ya

I took antidepressants and thyroid medication growing up, I was also very over weight. I'm now healthy and in shape and my EQ is at least double since I was younger. When I was i'd say 17 i was maybe a 5 and now i'm 25 and a 8,9, or 10.

My thickness is more due to veins it seems to me. Not completely but somewhat. Until recently I always thought I was small and used regular condoms that hurt like hell not knowing I was actually thick.... Now i'm getting married and don't use em, so never got to buy a big one ever! haha.
            July 13, Biggest
            BPEL 6, 6.5
            NBPEL 5.25
            MidG 5.16 , 5.25
            BaseG 6
            BPFL 4, 5.5
            BPSL 6.5 , 7

Comment

Originally posted by DennyA View Post
              I think it's too early to switch up and I believe the natural progression of Jelqing/PE will help your penis be less tapered...give it time.
              You don't think everywhere will just keep increasing and keep the same margins? I'm fine with my 6in girth at the base, I just want to constant all the way. I'm not super long so it already looks short because its so thick at the base.
              July 13, Biggest
              BPEL 6, 6.5
              NBPEL 5.25
              MidG 5.16 , 5.25
              BaseG 6
              BPFL 4, 5.5
              BPSL 6.5 , 7

Comment

Well to me, stimulants cause you to lose blood flow to the furthest portions of your body from the center mass, and so if it did hurt my girth it makes sense that it would be the top half of my dick and not the bottom half ...

Are either of those stimulant like jamesus?

If you google correlations like this you don't get anything, so we're really breaking new ground if we found out it actually might something there to this

my top half of my dick is so thin for 8 inches length .. i feel like I am so close to a huge cock if i just had the fucking girth ... haven't gained shit in forever ... and im working so hard with squeezes and what not my thumbs are sore ... but i know in a few years, ill be where i want, and thats a great feeling
                Starting Stats

Nov 26 2012

7.5 BPEL
                4.7 MSEG
                5.1 BEG
                4.3 EGBH

Current stats

8.25 BPEL
                5.2 MSEG

5.8 BEG
                4.2 EHeadG

Hoping to be 8.5+ BPEL and 5.75+ MSEG

Comment

Yes some are stimulants. So it might be case.
                  July 13, Biggest
                  BPEL 6, 6.5
                  NBPEL 5.25
                  MidG 5.16 , 5.25
                  BaseG 6
                  BPFL 4, 5.5
                  BPSL 6.5 , 7

Comment

Use compressions and ulis to gain girth when your doing the ulis make sure you use good grip and kegel to squeeze the blood up the shaft
                    Wanna be bigger than big

Comment

try this Ultimate Uli, it work for me to gaining MEG and Top EG.. maybe this workout is little extreme, but it's good for you that targeting for gaing MEG and Top EG. like to hear your result after doing this
                      Please check My Gain
                      Leave a Comment for Better Shape!

Comment

Well to me, stimulants cause you to lose blood flow to the furthest portions of your body from the center mass, and so if it did hurt my girth it makes sense that it would be the top half of my dick and not the bottom half ...

Are either of those stimulant like jamesus?

If you google correlations like this you don't get anything, so we're really breaking new ground if we found out it actually might something there to this

my top half of my dick is so thin for 8 inches length .. i feel like I am so close to a huge cock if i just had the fucking girth ... haven't gained shit in forever ... and im working so hard with squeezes and what not my thumbs are sore ... but i know in a few years, ill be where i want, and thats a great feeling
                        Its cause you jerked ur jergin to much as a kid and you never gave your top shaft expand during erections the lower part did cause you didn't focus on that end as much

Comment

Just do girth exercises and your MSEG and above will catch up with the base girth. Because your BEG most likely wont get much bigger (rare to keep gaining much more than up to 6+ girth).
                          Starting stats:
                          01.08.2013: BPEL 6,3 x 4,3 MSEG
                          22.06.2015: BPEL 7.6 x 5.30 MSEG(not cemented)
                          After a long break:
                          01.05.2016: BPEL 7.3 x 5.1 MSEG
                          16.11.2018: BPEL 7.3 x 5.0-5.1 MSEG BSEG 5.3
                          Are you struggling to get it up while with a girl? Look up PIED!

Comment

Squashes. Get an erection, clamp or squeeze the base, take your flat palm and press the head of your penis down toward the base. You are forcing the copora to swell because the blood has nowhere to go.

Comment

I don't think the girth evens out. I started at 5.5 MEG and 6 BEG. I've actually gained a half inch more in my base than my mid section. There must be some way to isolate the mid section. I'm thinking maybe hold the base with one hand and just stroke the mid section? I don't know.
                              Start - 5.5 NBPEL, BPEL (wasn't measuring - probably around 6.5), 5.5 MEG.
                              Current - 7.5 BPEL,
                              5.75 MEG.
                              Started 3/2013.
                              All manual so far.

Comment

Working...
                              X