Hello, this is my second thread and I would like to apologize for spamming. I'm just not sure I'm doing things properly and I wouldn't want to make any mistakes. Basically I have a couple of questions related to my routine, my goals and the exercises. I'd like to add 1 inch in length and half an inch in girth, but at the moment girth is a luxury. It's the length I'm focused on. My routine is:

-Warmup 10 mins with a hot towel. reheating towel every 2 mins. doing kegels for those 10 mins
-10 mins basic stretches (left, right, up, down, out)
-150 wet jelqs 3second
-5 mins warmdown

At the moment im doing 2 days on 1 day off. Is that the best? should i do 5 days on 2 days off?
My questions are:

-Are those the best exercises possible for length gains? Is there anything i should add or remove? I only want 1 inch in length.
-I am uncircumsized so i have a lot of extra skin which makes it hard to jelq and stretch. When stretching the only spot which is good for me is directly under the glans, everything else is slippery due to the extra skin. Is it harmful to grab under the glans? During jelqing, theres a lot of extra skin which is jelqed, is that good or bad? Should i push the extra skin back at the base before i do the next jelq, so that i only jelq my penis and not the skin?
-I want to reach my length and girth gains as fast as possible and then i'll stop with getting bigger exercises, i'll just focus on conditioning. Am i doing things right?

Thank you in advance and im sorry for being annoying and spamming with threads, i just want to be sure im doing the right thing. If someone could help me i'd be very grateful