- 08-07-2013 #1
- Join Date
- Jul 2013
I noticed that a lot of measurement pics tend to have ruler in the one hand measuring and camera in the other.
However, when you're not measuring for photos, do you tend to use your other hand to "flatten out" your penis in order to know how long it is when it is completely straightened out? What I mean is that if your penis is kinda curved like a mild rainbow shape, measuring it without straightening it out with the other hand might yield shorter results.
Also, does it matter if you're sitting or standing?
- 08-07-2013 #2
- By jay1993 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 12-14-2012, 08:25 PM
- By Tay in forum Progress ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 09-30-2012, 03:38 PM
- By BIGCROC in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 11-23-2011, 08:55 AM
- By fisherpeterj in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 10-12-2011, 08:23 PM
- By Snugglebandit in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 06-06-2011, 03:43 AM