I Feel like its shrinking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Feel like its shrinking

I use a cock rings and a pump. I put the cock rings on in the morning, go to the gym then when I get home I pump for a little. Then I shower up stretch and do the exercises. I feel like i lost some length and cant keep a full erection while im trying to do girth exercises. Any info on what to do about this?

It could be a sign of overtraining! How long have you been doing PE for?
    Start(ish) BPEL 6.5 MEG 5.5
    Current BPEL 7 MEG 5.5
    Goal progression BPEL 7 DONE :D NBPEL 7 Then see where things go

Comment

Originally posted by AGaySeaOtter View Post
      It could be a sign of overtraining! How long have you been doing PE for?
      Not long enough

Comment

Definitely do some measuring, to eliminate doubts, get a ref point.
        Might try separating the rings from the gym workout, Do all your PE after your shower.
        Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
          Might try separating the rings from the gym workout, Do all your PE after your shower.
          Havent measured in a couple of weeks. So I should wear the rings after the gym?

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
            This, but if you are still concerned, try a 3 day break and see how your unit feels. Overworking is a legitimate concern. Most shrinking is temporary in PE, and usually a sign of pushing too hard, so just put a little pressure on the breaks, and then drop a gear.
            "If you want a log you need to keep a log." - Tinkerbell
            "I wish I was average height with average hand size." - thenewdude

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainJohnson View Post
              This, but if you are still concerned, try a 3 day break and see how your unit feels. Overworking is a legitimate concern. Most shrinking is temporary in PE, and usually a sign of pushing too hard, so just put a little pressure on the breaks, and then drop a gear.
              I was just Jelqing and I saw blood on my hand. Scared me

Comment

Originally posted by swole9412 View Post
                I was just Jelqing and I saw blood on my hand. Scared me
                Check for wounds where the blood could have come from. Usually, it is just a rip in the skin, which will take a few days to heal up. Take a break. If you cannot find a spot where the blood could have come from, check the tip of your penis. If your penis feels odd or something is wrong with it in any way, go see a doctor.

I think you'll be fine, but it is best do double check everything. Take a 3 day break from PE if it was just breaking skin. If it was something more than that, take a longer break, depending on the type of injury.

Once again, never shy from seeing a doctor.
                "If you want a log you need to keep a log." - Tinkerbell
                "I wish I was average height with average hand size." - thenewdude

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainJohnson View Post
                  Check for wounds where the blood could have come from. Usually, it is just a rip in the skin, which will take a few days to heal up. Take a break. If you cannot find a spot where the blood could have come from, check the tip of your penis. If your penis feels odd or something is wrong with it in any way, go see a doctor.

I think you'll be fine, but it is best do double check everything. Take a 3 day break from PE if it was just breaking skin. If it was something more than that, take a longer break, depending on the type of injury.

Once again, never shy from seeing a doctor.
                  Well I checked and after I seen the blood I went to take a piss and there was no blood coming out at all. I hope it is something small and I trimmed earlier so maybe it could be a slight cut from that

Comment

Cock rings are not meant to be worn for extended periods of time, despite what some guys on here say is there "routine" I would stop with the ring unless you are going less than 20 minutes, it lets blood in but slows down or blocks outflow, not good for fresh blood. I dont believe that cock rings risk will be worth the very minimal benefits.
                    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Come to think of it every since I started to where cock rings its been a little harder for me to keep an erection when doing the exercises. Usually I can get it up and keep it up without too much effort. I got it up earlier then got my phone ready to take a pic and it was damn near flaccid. That never use to happen
                      Get Smart

Comment

YOU NEED REST!!!

Listen to what I'm saying. Rest. If you have low eq, blood, etc. it's a 110% absolutely fucking sure thing that your overworking yourself.

Take a week off and see how you feel. I would take a minimum of two weeks, if I was you. Continuing like this is only going to make thing worse. Your dick isn't just going to come back from something like this with no rest. K?

Lean about PIs (physical indicators). You need to learn about your body but in the mean time these will help.

When you come back, do less reps, lighter grip, more rest and more heat (moist heat for 15 minutes before and after)

Build up to a big dick. If I had to guess you are either to eager for gains or have a very sensitive cock. Either way its time to take a break and slow down.

Comment

Originally posted by BossBoy93 View Post
                          Come to think of it every since I started to where cock rings its been a little harder for me to keep an erection when doing the exercises. Usually I can get it up and keep it up without too much effort. I got it up earlier then got my phone ready to take a pic and it was damn near flaccid. That never use to happen
                          You still want to Kegel with them to strengthen PC and don't get used to the cockring doing all the erection "work"...use them as tools, not crutches.
                          Started: 7 x 5
                          Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
                          Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

Working...
                          X