Thread: Point of Diminishing Return
- 08-12-2013 #1
- Join Date
- Aug 2013
When would you say you have passed the point of diminishing return? When did you start realizing that gains were harder to get then before?
When, speaking in time did you pass that point?
At what length/girth gain did it become harder to achieve gains?
Last edited by joeshmo209; 08-12-2013 at 12:21 AM.
- 08-12-2013 #2
- Join Date
- Jan 2011
- Portland, OR
Although I found gaining length fast so quickly I stayed at the level of tension for stretching all this time to cement but girth I have found I would gain very little in a long period of time in spurts. I would not gain anything in girth for a long while then suddenly gains would appear. If you look at my natural stats compared to my gain stats,you will see how slow gaining girth is for me. I do believe there is point where the body just will not give your penis any more blood for erection to work with, what that point is I do not know and entirely depends on your body. This includes even ligaments.Begin 7/25/2011:
NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6
FL 5.25, FG 5.2
NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7
- By KMC in forum Erectile Dysfunction ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 07-09-2012, 07:27 PM
- By Irishfan in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 11-15-2011, 06:28 AM
- By fisheye in forum Erectile Dysfunction ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 11-10-2011, 04:17 PM
- By sdaddy in forum The GymReplies: 8Last Post: 09-05-2011, 04:18 PM
- By noodleshighchief in forum Erectile Dysfunction ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 07-06-2011, 04:21 AM