7" just doesn't look that big?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7" just doesn't look that big?

Am I losing it guys? I measure 7" bpel x 4.75" meg, and for the life of me still looks small... I don't have a big fat pad only about 0.5"

I see pics of some people and their measurements state they are not as big yet, but they look bigger. I've got to be crazy!
    06/23/2013

BPEL : 16.35 cm
    MEG : 11.43 cm

09/25/2013

BPEL : 19.05 cm
    MEG : 12.3 cm

My Log

As I said in an other thread - when it comes down to actual visual size and volume of a cylinder (let's say a dick is somewhere like a cylinder) then every little point of girth on a 7" is adding greaaaatly to the size since it's being multiplicated with pi.

First of all: congratz on hitting the 7" club!

Now you should alter your workout to gain more girth. Just hit that 5.25" girth and you will see that your penis will look gigantic!
    The best activities for your health are pumping and humping.

Comment

Imho is for the girth, your girth is just average , when you go at 5.5 in girth your dick look you big, trust me.
      my stats:

lenght: 6.9 BPEL
      girth : 5.70

Comment

Originally posted by DeepConcentration View Post
        Am I losing it guys? I measure 7" bpel x 4.75" meg, and for the life of me still looks small... I don't have a big fat pad only about 0.5"

I see pics of some people and their measurements state they are not as big yet, but they look bigger. I've got to be crazy!
        yea, Im 7.2 EL and 5.2 girth and it still looks small but im 6'4 also so maybe when i look down everything small, lol

Comment

I measure 7.5 nbpl and just touching 6mseg and I look tiny too ha im six foot four too
          Wanna be bigger than big

Comment

The truth about what the eye perceives is deception.

Some guys may look bigger, because they might have small bodies compared to their unit. While other, big guys may have a decent size, and may think there's looks small. This happens because the proportions are off between the body and the penis, this sometimes causes the eye to deceive them.

It's like the effect that most body builders have. When they look in the mirror they still think they look small, but in reality, they are really big compared to the average guy.

In your case, if 6" is average and you are 7" be happy you are above average. You girth could come up to 5.5 for a nice over all size for a length of 7"

Work on Girth exercises til you reach 5.5 or 6". You can do jelqs, clamping, horse 440 squeezes and Ulis

Then have another look.
            ronnierokk
            Last edited by ronnierokk; 08-12-2013, 08:16 AM.
            Need a PE Coach?

Comment

I'm 8" BPEL x 5.5" EG, my fatpad used to be 1/2", but I've been eating a lot of junk the past month, so it has increased a 1/4". So that shoves me at 7.25" EL along the top of my shaft without pressing the ruler into my fatpad.

I'm 5'9", 150lbs, small frame, and yet my pecker still looks small to me most of the time. Even if/when I hit my ultimate goal of 9" BPEL x 6" EG, I have a feeling I'll still carry the I have a small penis syndrome, it just won't be as bad lol
              You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

More girth is where it is at for most guys here, but with it comes the perception of length looking smaller than it actually is. I am right around 7 1/4" length (not huge by any stretch of the imagination, but well over average), but my girth makes it look shorter (that plus I am 6'5").
                FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                The Ultimate V (The UV)
                Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                Heated Bundled LAS
                Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

i was 7.25 BPEL when i started. Rightfully it looked small to me because I was small "visually" I was about 5.25" visually. my girth is more depth than it is width so I looked, from my angle, like I had a pretty small unit. Caused me to have the "little penis syndrome" and I learned how to be a great lover aside from my... ahem... shortcomings.

This was before I had sex though. When I had sex, i realized I was plenty long enough, but I always felt like I was too thin. I could just slip right into whatever woman I was with. My shaft girth was 5.0-ish If measuring how I measure now, I think I started at 5.125 even if not 5.0 dead midshaft. It was always commented that I was long and hard (never 'big')

I got up to 9"BPEL at one point. actually just barely over it, and it looked REALLY nice to me. It looked "normal" on my body which made me happy. i'm now about 8.75" BPEL and it looks.... eh... looks okay, but I always still feel like it's really thin even though my hand doesn't close around it unless I hold it a certain way. If I look at it from the side it looks crazy big.

I've gotten a good deal wider visually, but your penis never changes proportions. It just gets bigger, so I'm now 8.75x5.5" again and it still looks like that 7.25x5.0 :-/... losing weight helped a bit.
                  somebodyelse
                  Last edited by somebodyelse; 08-12-2013, 08:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ronnierokk View Post
                    The truth about what the eye perceives is deception.

Some guys may look bigger, because they might have small bodies compared to their unit. While other, big guys may have a decent size, and may think there's looks small. This happens because the proportions are off between the body and the penis, this sometimes causes the eye to deceive them.

It's like the effect that most body builders have. When they look in the mirror they still think they look small, but in reality, they are really big compared to the average guy.

In your case, if 6" is average and you are 7" be happy you are above average. You girth could come up to 5.5 for a nice over all size for a length of 7"

Work on Girth exercises til you reach 5.5 or 6". You can do jelqs, clamping, horse 440 squeezes and Ulis

Then have another look.
                    Think people overlook compressions when talking about girth exercises my girth work has been compressions and ulis and that has given me great girth
                    Wanna be bigger than big

Comment

My advice is to ignore what your penis looks like when you look down at it. Just look at the number on the ruler. Your eyes will always make you think you're the same size, like looking at myself now I think my goodness, how have I gained an inch in length, if I took an inch off myself now it'd look like theres nothing there!

Eyes will lie, numbers won't.
                      I'm back!

Comment

I think that mine looks huge! If i keep losing my fat pad mine will look enormous!
                        PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

Thanks for the encouraging reality guys... Being 5'4", you'd think it would look bigger to me.

Now Im noticing my BPFSL is only 0.25" below my BPEL. It used to be a little over 0.5" below. So I know results are bound to come.
                          06/23/2013

BPEL : 16.35 cm
                          MEG : 11.43 cm

09/25/2013

BPEL : 19.05 cm
                          MEG : 12.3 cm

My Log

Comment

Dude im quite far above average and I have negative self perceptions. My negative self perceptions are all covered under body-dysmorphia. It affects me with everything tho. My appearance in every aspect. In a way its a good thing as you always strive to be better but if like me it causes a lot of struggles emotionally an mentally it can be hard to live with! Accept your above average and at the same time embrace the feeling that makes you wanna train hard!! It is a weapon to be harnessed. Good luck my friend!
                            WillyWackers-SexPrep

Comment

How about this: Take a picture of yourself. Next photoshop someone elses head on the photo and take a look. If you curse the bastard for having a bigger dick than you, I'd say your dick is good!! :-)
                              Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

Working...
                              X