My routine for fast gains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My routine for fast gains

I've been PEing inconsistently for 4 years and recently I've took more of a serious approach to PE.Its still considered halfassed compared to most guys here but i've made great gains .

My starting measurement were 5.5 x 4 , within a month it was 6.5 x 4.5 . Plateau at these measurements because I was happy with my size til this spring .
    Currently 7.6 bpel 5.2 EG

So my routine is

Day 1

Jelqing at near 100% EQ with a underhand grip (pinky facing ceiling) HARD starting from the base , but know you're limits . Make sure you're getting a work out but don't pop you're dick off.

I don't stretch my dick on these days btw , I just get a boner and start off slow and let you're dick tell you how hard to push it.

Day 2 rest

Repeat this until you plateau , takes me fairly quick to plateau 1-2 weeks but I gain .1- .2 inches length (girth takes longer but i can feel difference in my hand). So when i've reached my plateau , I stretch my dick in all directions that day and rest the next day , and resume my normal routine again .

Like I said i'm halfassed PEer so I take alot of days off from my routine. but basically I jelq til I plateau and stretch and keep gaining.
    Last edited by bballer123; 08-10-2013, 05:58 PM.

sounds a lot like masturbating to me...
    9/6/12

FL-12cm
    FG-11.5cm
    EL-16cm
    EG-13.2cm

Goal
    EL-21cm
    EG-16cm

Comment

Originally posted by keven702 View Post
      I just get a boner and start off slow and let you're dick tell you how hard to push it.
      Wow you have a talking dick ? Mine is giving me the silent treatment, it always has. It won't even whisper or sing. I feel cheated.
      Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Working...
      X