- 08-14-2013 #1
Is there a video on how to do these stretches. I think i get the idea. but it doesnt tell me how many sets i need to do. I assume, I have to do 5 sets???
It keep says "repeating" do i have to stretch to the left or right than do the helicpoter shakes.
can anyone give me a more detail plan that is simple.
1. Grasp your penis behind the glans in the O.K. grip palm down and stretch to the left holding the stretch against the theigh.
While holding this stretch, do 25 quick Kegels. (count to 25)
2. Next, while still holding the stretch, pull straight out and do 10 stretches in a BIG circle to the left and 10 to the right holding the pull.
Try to rub your hand across your belly as you do these.
Return to the base and repeat "Helicopter Shakes". It will be easier to do now, as your flaccid length will be longer. This will get the blood back into the glans.
3. Stretch to the right and do 25 quick Kegels. Pull straight out and do 10 BIG circles to the left and ten circles to the right.
3. Repeat "Helicopter Shakes."
Stretch straight out, do Kegels, repeat circle stretches.
4. Repeat "Helicopter Shakes."
Stretch straight up do Kegels and repeat circle stretches.
5. Finish with "Helicopter Shakes."Started my PE Journey 7/15/2013
Current Stats: 5.5 BPEL x 5 EG as of 7/2013
Goal: 7.5 x 6
Photos in my profile, leave a comment.
- 08-14-2013 #2
Valued Member of 6+ years at the PEGym12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
- Join Date
- Dec 2009
- Jersey Shore
12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
Fat Pad = 1+/-
Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.
- 08-14-2013 #3
- By EraStyle in forum Site Announcements & QuestionsReplies: 15Last Post: 04-29-2013, 08:51 AM
- By pornobig in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 08-24-2012, 07:12 AM
- By Legacy87 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 07-27-2012, 05:01 PM
- By PriiNCe in forum Introduce YourselfReplies: 6Last Post: 09-11-2011, 03:58 PM
- By Billybob in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 04-27-2008, 01:04 PM