Ego vs Practicality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ego vs Practicality

I have a constant conflict when determining my gain goals. My ego would love to have a huge dick, but i know that huge dicks can be more painful than enjoyable to most chicks. I know that proper preparation for girls is key for fucking large guys but there must be a limit.

Right now my goal is 8x6" nbp. I do hear many women on forums say that 8 and up starts to be painful and most chicks would prefer 7". This is even more of a concern since girls seem to over estimate the size of their partner.

What about you? Do you have this same kind of thinking when you decide your goals? What size do you think is the best compromise between ego and practicality? For me it seems like 8x6" is a good compromise. It feeds my ego and it not so big that it becomes unusable. What do you think?
    joeshmo209
    Last edited by joeshmo209; 08-14-2013, 11:06 PM.

Yes, big balls that hang way down there, look sexy, but get in the way every time I get in or out of my car!
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by joeshmo209 View Post
      I have a constant conflict when determining my gain goals. My ego would love to have a huge dick, but i know that huge dicks can be more painful than enjoyable to most chicks. I know that proper preparation is key for large guys but there must be a limit.

Right now my goal is 8x6" nbp. I do hear many women on forums say that 8 and up starts to be painful and most chicks would prefer 7". This is even more of a concern since girls seem to over estimate the size of their partner.

What about you? Do you have this same kind of thinking when you decide your goals? What do you think is the best compromise between ego and practicality? For me it seems like 8x6" is a good compromise. It feeds my ego and it not so big that it becomes unusable. What do you think?
      Yeah, I think about this a lot...I really shouldn't get any bigger but I always say just another 1/4 inch won't hurt...and it does sometimes. I got the PE bug bad.
      Started: 7 x 5
      Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
      Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

Practical is not doing PE for size gains.

However, this does not mean PE is simply an extension of personal ego. Desires are not so limited. I work out at a gym not for my ego, but to help maintain a balance in my state of mind; to match my mental self-image with my physical one just a bit more, without getting carried away. I do it for health, and yes, for my self-esteem. Ego does play a role, but it is not alone.

PE is similar. It has a tonne of potential for personal growth (get it? ), but the activity itself is not practical except for aiding in Pre-E, ED, and EQ levels, all of which are worthwhile endeavors.

I do PE for penile growth. I don't do it simply for my ego, but simply because I like it. I do it for all the reasons I exercise, or do anything in my life. What other reasons are there?
        CaptainJohnson
        Retired Moderator
        PEGym Hero
        Last edited by CaptainJohnson; 08-14-2013, 11:04 PM.
        "If you want a log you need to keep a log." - Tinkerbell
        "I wish I was average height with average hand size." - thenewdude

Comment

Thanks for the comment. What i meant by being practical is how useful/pleasurable the penis is during sex. Too big and you wont fit, not big enough and you feel like you're not filling her up and giving her the most possible pleasure.
          So although many mens' ego want to have the largest one, that size isn't practical for sex. Thus the conflict. That is the way it is with me anyways and i suspect a lot of guys also.

Comment

Originally posted by joeshmo209 View Post
            Thanks for the comment. What i meant by being practical is how useful/pleasurable the penis is during sex. Too big and you wont fit, not big enough and you feel like you're not filling her up and giving her the most possible pleasure.
            So although many mens' ego want to have the largest one, that size isn't practical for sex. Thus the conflict. That is the way it is with me anyways and i suspect a lot of guys also.
            My suggestion is to stop correlating penis size to sexual pleasure. It will only cause you more problems. Instead, treat it like a sexual 'flavor'. The quality of the 'product' can change, but the 'flavor' is a preference at the end of the day: some people like every kind of ice cream, some people are picky, and some people won't like what you have, while others will be addicted to it.

I have had shitty caramel, and delicious caramel. You want good sex? Experiment, have fun, and practice makes perfect.
            "If you want a log you need to keep a log." - Tinkerbell
            "I wish I was average height with average hand size." - thenewdude

Comment

joe, go for 8x6 nbp that's what the girls love...With that no girl on earth will feel that your dick is small, even if they had 10, they have to admit that you are fairly well-endowed. 7 nbp is okay but 8 is truly exotic...Do PE for yourself, get the dick YOU want, not what any girl or all the girls want. with that said, I'm shooting for 8x6 as well.

Comment

Good luck on your journey, i hope we both reach 8x6 soon

Comment

I don't think any girl if worth the effort, do it for yourself, I don't think any girl in the world would loose 1-2h every day just to make their pussy better for men.

It's the same thing that doing bodybuilding workout for your entire life just for women, it's just lame.

So, if you do it for yourself, set a goal that will make you fell good, confident, and have that great sensation of "mission accomplished"!

I've started PE just 45 days ago, I do not have any goals, the goal is my dick hitting my chin, hehehe, gonna do it for life
                  irairairai
                  Last edited by irairairai; 08-15-2013, 08:09 AM.

Comment

If your woman is a plus size you need all the length you can get. If YOU are a plus size you need all the length you can get. If your woman has a BIG booty then you need all the length you can get. If you have more than 2 of the above, then you should be stretching right now because times a waisting!

I've got at least two of the above and with 7 1/2"+ I'm always reaching and grinding to get deeper.
                    Dick Whammy
                    Retired Moderator
                    Member of the month Jan 2014
                    PEGym Hero
                    Last edited by Dick Whammy; 08-15-2013, 08:23 AM. Reason: Error
                    Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

The ego, if unmastered, can get you into a lot of trouble and cause a world of emotional pain.
                      Big Al
                      Administrator
                      PEGym Editor
                      Male Enhancement Coach Rep.
                      PEGym Hero
                      Last edited by Big Al; 08-15-2013, 11:26 AM.
                      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                      X