Quote Originally Posted by JawiCoolGuy View Post
Yea, I've tried taking it a bit lighter. kind of. (took my first off day.. next should be in 3 days..) but I just don't understand why theres so much precaution. I mean, I know this isnt something you wanna break, but so far, the only things Ive been wearing out sore are my fingers and hands. even my darn shoulders sometimes.
The precaution is more for your penis than your fingers. That being said, as EraStyle stated working PE can help you develop finger strength and endurance. You can accelerate progress in that area by doing additional training, though.

Quote Originally Posted by JawiCoolGuy View Post
I don't know, maybe my D is just unusually more invincible or something? I mean, compared to going to the gym and exercising the shib out of yourself, this is a double cake walk, and even with that I used to do four hours a day doing that, only then, I was actually waking up feeling the need to check if I still had my legs or if they were just numb with pain, which meant I was good for another 4 hours. To be fair, that still really paid off
It should be noted that, just because you can tolerate a workout without hurting yourself doesn't mean that it's productive. At the end of the day, the goal is to make actual gains- not tolerate monster-style training