- 08-18-2013 #1
So i saw BigAls post about doing girth exercises before length and i was wondering what you guys think about it and what you've been doing, ive always done length first and made great gains. But according to the post it seems like doing girth before any length targeting exercises would be more beneficial
Thoughts?6 inch club, check
7 inch club, check
8 inch club,
Shout out to the BB Misc - We're all gonna make it.
- 08-18-2013 #2
Member of the Month July 2013
- Join Date
- Dec 2011
My whole PE journey I haven't given much thought to length before girth. I just did the exercises and have went back and forth between the two. A gain is a gain wether it be girth or length. Right now I am focusing on length because it is easier for me to hang in the summer then the winter. In the winter I will clamp and pump. It isn't because someone said length before girth, but rather going back between the two has worked for me. Do what works for you. Try both ways and see which one you are gaining doing. Good luck!
- 08-18-2013 #3
I usually do stretch jelq pump jelq then compressions then ulis thats probably why my length stopped growing thoughWanna be bigger than big
- 08-18-2013 #4
I think like Bnip indicated, it's all about what works for you. Especially regarding what your body tells you and what keeps you consistent.
I've always stretched first and jelqed second, due to the ease of the transition, and the JP90 instructions. It's hard to get a good stretch with lube everywhere, lol.Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before
- By health in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 04-16-2013, 06:43 PM
- By benschmidt in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 08-28-2012, 11:12 AM
- By arkham in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 05-20-2012, 08:55 AM
- By Dimi in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 05-09-2012, 03:44 AM
- By big801 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 09-01-2010, 11:56 PM