- 08-21-2013 #21
- 10-16-2013 #22
- Join Date
- Oct 2011
Well, been doing the sock hanger added into the weekly routine. Most importantly, the gains came back, and I would say its completely related to watching your physiological indicators. And the circle of gains.. watch for +'ve indicators, obtain adequate rest (so any -'ve indicators disappear), GRADUALLY keep increasing intensity...
the sock hanger is good to start if you wanna see if you can be comfortable with hanging. It's ok. But while using 10lbs I cant help but often wonder when the weight will slide off and hit the floor. aha.Started: 6.125" BPEL, ~5.5" MEG
July/13 8.125" BPEL, 5.9" MEG
Oct/13 8.250" BPEL, 6.125" MEG
I'm on my third stint of PE. Each of the 1st two stints were about 3-4 dedicated months of PE ~4x/wk.
GOAL 9.00"+ BPEL, 6.5" MEG, 1.5" LOWER ballsack hang.
- 10-16-2013 #23
- Join Date
- Apr 2013
Congratulations on your new gains bro...Hoping to be 9 BPEL by mid-2014...And 10 lbs is pretty impressive for sock hangers...
- By Wuddup in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 01-12-2013, 12:45 AM
- By s55 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 08-17-2012, 02:55 PM
- By Alexander16 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 03-21-2012, 11:26 PM
- By Peter922 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 16Last Post: 07-19-2011, 07:15 PM
- By Ivor Bigun in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 11-22-2010, 08:24 PM