Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edging Post PE Workout

Hey guys,

In my experience edging after my PE workout (in light of the potential gain benefits outlined by PESG and others), I've come to notice that while in some cases I've sported an awesome 95-100% erection after my workout, a lot of the time my EQ after a workout isn't really the greatest and is not ideal for edging.

Maybe I need to spend a little more time (I've only been doing PE for 2.5 months or so) to see how my body adjusts. But in general I've been coming to believe that, at least for me, a good PE workout ends with just the right amount of "good" fatigue (there's a huge difference that you can feel)... but a fatigue which also results in decreased EQ, even if only temporary. I've seen plenty of vets on here comment that the times where they've gained the most have been during lower-EQ periods.

I just don't know if the post-workout edging is really that useful when in this state of fatigue- and so I am wondering how many of you opt not to edge after your workout? Obviously you can still achieve great gains without post-workout edging, right? Or, if I chose to edge at times OTHER than directly after my PE workout (i.e. rest days, a couple of hours later, etc. ... when my EQ is doing much better) would it still have the same potential gain benefits?

I believe Pegasus would be a great guy to hear from on this topic.
    Deville820
    Last edited by Deville820; 08-22-2013, 12:21 AM.

IMO your dick is exhausted after jelqing and may not respond to stimulation in the beginning.Should change in 5-6 months.
    Cause I'm TNT, I'm Dynamite :boxing::aikido:

Got nine lives...used six already!! :angel:

Comment

I gained penis size with only edging, so yes it still may have that benifit seperate from a pe workout , as well as stamina etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
        I gained penis size with only edging, so yes it still may have that benifit seperate from a pe workout , as well as stamina etc.
        really? wow

how do you count time when edging? sometimes it takes me a good 5-10 minutes to reach orgasm, do you count that into edging?
        also, do you ejaculate at the end? i'd imagine the blue balls would hurt otherwise :\

Comment

I think its very beneficial. As long as your penis isn't too tired after your workout and your conditioned enough for it.

From what you're describing I would assume that you are not conditioned to the point where edging would be beneficial after a workout. Maybe you could try using edging at times when your penis isn't so tired.

It sounds like you are learning a lot about your body very quickly, thats really cool. Great mindset to come from, I wish you many great gains!

Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Danster579 View Post
            I think its very beneficial. As long as your penis isn't too tired after your workout and your conditioned enough for it.

From what you're describing I would assume that you are not conditioned to the point where edging would be beneficial after a workout. Maybe you could try using edging at times when your penis isn't so tired.

It sounds like you are learning a lot about your body very quickly, thats really cool. Great mindset to come from, I wish you many great gains!

Good luck
            Thanks for the kind words! Judging by all of your responses, I think perhaps the best route is as each of you said- engage in edging *outside* of regular PE routine until my penis is conditioned enough to add it into my post-workout. I suppose I can just do it on a session-to-session basis as well, where if my unit is feeling up to the post-workout edge, I'll do it.

The great thing about edging is, as Pegasus said, the stamina benefit. It's sort of a win-win, you're making progress in some sort of sexual manner (be it gains, stamina, and/or ejaculation control) no matter what. Sounds like a "must do" in my book!

Comment

Working...
            X