Sinrex?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sinrex?

Saw a member mention it in a post and cant find it but after looking into it sounded promising. All natural ingredients. Im more interested in the hardness and stamina more than the "enlargement" claims. Any opinions or experiences?
    Pre-PE Stats: 4/1/2013
    NBPEL: 4.75 in
    EG: 4.25 in

Current Stats: 6/10/2013
    BPEL: 6.0 in
    NBPEL:5.5 in
    EG: 4.5 in
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...ngs-gains.html

This product uses Ron Jeramy as a spokesman. What better endorsement do you need. However, the ingredients are the usual suspects (l-Argenine, tribuleous, Gingko Bilbao, ginseng, etc) so I am sue it helps with blood flow.

As has been mentioned many times before, buy the ingredients separately and save money.
    Valued Member of 11+ years at the PEGym

12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I have tried a smorgasbord of those products because i thought they would make me freakishly huge. Enhance rx, vigrx, prosolution, (...) - and let me tell you, they were a major waste of money. If you are gona buy an expensive male enhancement product like that, get something topical so you can at least use it as lube. Right now im finishing my supply of vigrx, mainly because it has tribulus which could help with weight lifing.
      Last edited by KMWylie; 08-17-2015, 03:44 PM.
      "I will lick my dick"

Comment

I used Sinrex. It worked the best in my opinion. I agree with not2big, buy the ingredients separately and save a ton of money. I seemed to get the same results with, say, 20% of the ingredients put in them.
        Plus I also have read a lot about zinc toxitity and I think these supplemental pills include zinc. I'm already taking a multivitamin daily and I don't know how much they put in the pills. Also vitamin E too.
        I'm pretty sure it's a big risk of hair loss with too much zinc!
        One of biggest reason I get these herbs other than the penis is most if n
        start: aug 1 2013
        bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
        Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
        Mseg: 5..5..6.5
        Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

Comment

Is most if not all are good general tonics for organs like the kidney and such, keeping them in optimum health. Also things like better blood flow is not only good for erections but for the overall system.
          But if you can afford it, that's entirely up to you.
          start: aug 1 2013
          bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
          Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
          Mseg: 5..5..6.5
          Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

Comment

Working...
          X