Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want to increase my muscular mass but i don't want more fat pad!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to increase my muscular mass but i don't want more fat pad!!

I want to increase my muscular mass but I don't want more fat pad!!, how can I achieve this. I read that if you want more muscle you need to eat a lot more. I only have 1 cm fat pad and I don't want to make my fat pad bigger. Any suggestions?

Lift weight 3 times a week and eat a lot. By eating a lot I mean this: calculate your daily caloric intake (just google "calorie calculator"), and add 300 kCal to this number, eat like this everyday. Weight yourself once a week each week , always the same day, same time (in the morning when you wake up and take a dump). If you gain 1-2 lbs per week its ok, if its more, youre gaining fat. In that case you need to decrease your calorie intake by 300 and see how weight goes next week. In other case if youre not getting any heavier, you should add another 300 kCal to your daily calorie intake.

You should eat 1,5 grams of protein per KILOGRAM of your bodyweight. Lots of carbohydrates and HEALTHY fats. Good luck.
    READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST!!!!! Maximize Your Success Here.

https://thebiohacker.com/forums/prog...-thing?t=68429

Comment

Eating healthy while lifting weights will keep the fat away. You dont even have to do cardio. Just eat clean and you can lose fat while gaining mucsle. Real shit. I gained 10 pounds of muscle in 3 months. And I wasnt even working out that much. When I start back up Im going to give it 150%
      Get Smart

Comment

DONT JUST EAT ALOT OF ANYTHING. YOU WILL GET BULKY AND FAT. EAT ALOT OF HEALTHY FOOD.

My brother got huge. He didnt care what he ate, all he wanted to do was gain muscle. He gained sooo much weight, He would eat whatever he could. I got ripped and muscular and he got strong and bulky.
        Get Smart

Comment

Originally posted by BossBoy93 View Post
          DONT JUST EAT ALOT OF ANYTHING. YOU WILL GET BULKY AND FAT. EAT ALOT OF HEALTHY FOOD.

My brother got huge. He didnt care what he ate, all he wanted to do was gain muscle. He gained sooo much weight, He would eat whatever he could. I got ripped and muscular and he got strong and bulky.
          How often and intense did you work out?
          start: aug 1 2013
          bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
          Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
          Mseg: 5..5..6.5
          Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

Comment

I worked out two days a week for at least an hour. I did slow and steady movemnts focusing on form. Mainly I felt the burn. I never did low reps.
            Get Smart

Comment

On another note aside from eating clean. if you want to maximize your gains, focus more of form while executing an exercise. allow each body part to rest at least 2 days. focus how you do the rep or form.

It's better than lifting too heavy with bad form. leads to injury.

moderate weight and executing the exercise correctly leads to better gains. muscle fibers will respond quicker and so will your recovery.

how much do you weigh?

Comment

Originally posted by BossBoy93 View Post
                I worked out two days a week for at least an hour. I did slow and steady movemnts focusing on form. Mainly I felt the burn. I never did low reps.
                Thanks. That sounds really effective.

Comment

You only gain fat pad if you gain fat.
                  Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

1. Eat clean whole foods
                    2. Whole body resistance training
                    3. Check your body fat %
                    - With a skin fold caliper!
                    4. Multiply lean body body mass by 1.0 gm protein and add a short term goal of an extra 5 gm.
                    - I'm 150 lbs w/ 15.5% BF I want to be 140 lbs at 7.0 % BF. I eat 140 gm of protein/ day.

Disclosure: I eat paleo. And do gymnastic strength training... It works, I lost 10 pounds of BF in 6 weeks doing the above.
                    06/23/2013

BPEL : 16.35 cm
                    MEG : 11.43 cm

09/25/2013

BPEL : 19.05 cm
                    MEG : 12.3 cm

My Log

Comment

Originally posted by Xavier II View Post
                      On another note aside from eating clean. if you want to maximize your gains, focus more of form while executing an exercise. allow each body part to rest at least 2 days. focus how you do the rep or form.

It's better than lifting too heavy with bad form. leads to injury.

moderate weight and executing the exercise correctly leads to better gains. muscle fibers will respond quicker and so will your recovery.

how much do you weigh?
                      I weigh about 178 at 5'8".
                      I notice that when I do any kind of workout and get a good workout out of it and don't do anything for a few days, my arms always seem to look bigger. I think I should start getting back into working out. I'm in my mid twenties but when I was a teenager I would workout like everyday until it burned and I was fatigued and even partied and smoked lots of cigarettes and stuff even right before and after a workout. I would eat the old school diet. Lots of meat and potatoes and stuff. After like three months I started to look pretty good like my size was all
                      In my chest and arms. I remember female comments on my buffness, it was awesome. I wasn't really cut..
                      But now it's like if I do that I'll only be tearing down muscle and getting smaller haha. I guess things do really change once you're in your twenties lol. I would like to eventually look something like your picture posted there. Haha.

Comment

Paleo.

Or you could just bulk for the winter (when you'll be wearing non-revealing clothes etc.), and cut from February onwards.
                        My progress log

Comment

Originally posted by Padawan787 View Post
                          Paleo.

Or you could just bulk for the winter (when you'll be wearing non-revealing clothes etc.), and cut from February onwards.
                          Good idea.

Comment

Working...
                          X