- 08-25-2013 #11
I notice that when I do any kind of workout and get a good workout out of it and don't do anything for a few days, my arms always seem to look bigger. I think I should start getting back into working out. I'm in my mid twenties but when I was a teenager I would workout like everyday until it burned and I was fatigued and even partied and smoked lots of cigarettes and stuff even right before and after a workout. I would eat the old school diet. Lots of meat and potatoes and stuff. After like three months I started to look pretty good like my size was all
In my chest and arms. I remember female comments on my buffness, it was awesome. I wasn't really cut..
But now it's like if I do that I'll only be tearing down muscle and getting smaller haha. I guess things do really change once you're in your twenties lol. I would like to eventually look something like your picture posted there. Haha.
- 08-25-2013 #12
- Join Date
- Nov 2011
Or you could just bulk for the winter (when you'll be wearing non-revealing clothes etc.), and cut from February onwards.
- 08-25-2013 #13
- By CleanestMeanestPenis in forum Exercise & Health ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 09-19-2012, 10:19 AM
- By TurtleProblems in forum PE Theory & Science ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 12-27-2011, 09:59 AM
- By moxsum in forum Penile Anomalies and InjuriesReplies: 127Last Post: 06-15-2011, 01:04 AM
- By SuperSize in forum A Woman's PerspectiveReplies: 11Last Post: 12-02-2010, 12:39 AM
- By haroldo in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 04-06-2010, 09:55 PM