- 08-25-2013 #1
- Join Date
- Dec 2012
I want to increase my muscular mass but I don't want more fat pad!!, how can I achieve this. I read that if you want more muscle you need to eat a lot more. I only have 1 cm fat pad and I don't want to make my fat pad bigger. Any suggestions?
- 08-25-2013 #2
Lift weight 3 times a week and eat a lot. By eating a lot I mean this: calculate your daily caloric intake (just google "calorie calculator"), and add 300 kCal to this number, eat like this everyday. Weight yourself once a week each week , always the same day, same time (in the morning when you wake up and take a dump). If you gain 1-2 lbs per week its ok, if its more, youre gaining fat. In that case you need to decrease your calorie intake by 300 and see how weight goes next week. In other case if youre not getting any heavier, you should add another 300 kCal to your daily calorie intake.
You should eat 1,5 grams of protein per KILOGRAM of your bodyweight. Lots of carbohydrates and HEALTHY fats. Good luck.
- 08-25-2013 #3
Eating healthy while lifting weights will keep the fat away. You dont even have to do cardio. Just eat clean and you can lose fat while gaining mucsle. Real shit. I gained 10 pounds of muscle in 3 months. And I wasnt even working out that much. When I start back up Im going to give it 150%Get Smart
- 08-25-2013 #4
DONT JUST EAT ALOT OF ANYTHING. YOU WILL GET BULKY AND FAT. EAT ALOT OF HEALTHY FOOD.
My brother got huge. He didnt care what he ate, all he wanted to do was gain muscle. He gained sooo much weight, He would eat whatever he could. I got ripped and muscular and he got strong and bulky.Get Smart
- 08-25-2013 #5
- 08-25-2013 #6
I worked out two days a week for at least an hour. I did slow and steady movemnts focusing on form. Mainly I felt the burn. I never did low reps.Get Smart
- 08-25-2013 #7
On another note aside from eating clean. if you want to maximize your gains, focus more of form while executing an exercise. allow each body part to rest at least 2 days. focus how you do the rep or form.
It's better than lifting too heavy with bad form. leads to injury.
moderate weight and executing the exercise correctly leads to better gains. muscle fibers will respond quicker and so will your recovery.
how much do you weigh?
- 08-25-2013 #8
- 08-25-2013 #9
You only gain fat pad if you gain fat.Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before
- 08-25-2013 #10
- Join Date
- May 2013
1. Eat clean whole foods
2. Whole body resistance training
3. Check your body fat %
- With a skin fold caliper!
4. Multiply lean body body mass by 1.0 gm protein and add a short term goal of an extra 5 gm.
- I'm 150 lbs w/ 15.5% BF I want to be 140 lbs at 7.0 % BF. I eat 140 gm of protein/ day.
Disclosure: I eat paleo. And do gymnastic strength training... It works, I lost 10 pounds of BF in 6 weeks doing the above.
- By CleanestMeanestPenis in forum Exercise & Health ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 09-19-2012, 10:19 AM
- By TurtleProblems in forum PE Theory & Science ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 12-27-2011, 09:59 AM
- By moxsum in forum Penile Anomalies and InjuriesReplies: 127Last Post: 06-15-2011, 01:04 AM
- By SuperSize in forum A Woman's PerspectiveReplies: 11Last Post: 12-02-2010, 12:39 AM
- By haroldo in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 04-06-2010, 09:55 PM