Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Foot Fowfer! Clicky for a bigger flacid within just 1 week!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Foot Fowfer! Clicky for a bigger flacid within just 1 week!

Hello!

I'm sure most of you will be familiar with a regular fowfer so for the sake of this quick more intense version of the fowfer I'm going to make an assumption you know what a regular fowfer!

So without further ado! What you need to do the foot fowfer!

1. You need to have a reasonably flat foot, alternatively use your heel.
    2. You'll probably struggle if you're obese or morbidly obese so it helps to be an average build.
    3 A chair with a hard seat, as long as it's not too soft it will do. Mine is wooden with no cushioning which helps.
    4. A fairly well conditioned penis.
    5. A penis that has a bone pressed flacid stretched length of at LEAST 7 inches.

How to do the foot fowfer step by step:

1. Take off your pants (you can keep your boxers on and just slot your goods out to the side so that you can quickly whip them back in if someone should enter your room unexpectedly).
    2. If you're right handed slot your good out of the left leg of your boxers. If you're left handed slot them out of your right (doing it the other way doesn't make the exercise not work, it just makes it easier).
    3. Sit on your chair in a typical fashion. I.E upright, legs swinging down..
    4. If you're right handed lift your left leg up and put your foot straight and flat on the chair, if you're left handed use your right leg.
    5. Once your foot is on the seat lift it up around 3 inches further up off of the seat.
    6. Grab your penis with an over hand OK grip (using your left hand if raising your left leg and right hand if using your right leg).
    7. Stretch your penis out as far as possible in the direction of your lifted leg / foot. I.E. Left leg raised, stretch it out left.
    8. Move your raised foot around a little until it is over the top of your stretched out penis.
    9. Stand on it!

This is essentially like a fowfer but it is so much more intense. I'd personally not recommend going past around 20 minutes. If when you lift your foot the section of penis that has been being crushed (about 3.5-4 inches depending on your foot width) is the same girth as the rest as your shift you either haven't done it long enough or you haven't been applying enough pressure.. You want to have it so when you lift up your foot to free your penis it is now wider but flatter than the rest of your penis.. I call this pancaking.

After only one week I have experienced great flacid hang gains already. A small amount of length but majoritably girth. It's only been one week though so I'm confident that much, much more can happen. I do this when I'm on the computer as it takes absolutely no effort, it's relatively discrete and you can adjust the pressure. I weight 10 and a half stone. I can put anywhere between 5lbs and 10 and a half stones worth of pressure onto my penis so there is a huge potential to apply the concept of stress progression to this exercise.

I'm open to any questions. I will do my best to help anyone who doesn't understand my explanation . Please post your results if you try do this exercise for a week. Try to do it every day.

As mentioned you may find this quite difficult if you have a large belly in the way or your BPFSL isn't around 7 inches+. Although some of you may find it possible with around 6+ inches. If you have managed to get this exercise to work with a BPFSL of 7 or 6 or 5 inches BPFSL please let me know so I can adjust this post!

Would just like to say that I have noticed some Erect length and girth gains already. I know that you're all likely to be sceptical but I'm amazed. I've been doing this for around 1-5 hours a day with high pressure and it's really paying off.. I've only been going for just over a week to. I could really be onto something here.

WATCH THIS SPACE!

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteMandingo View Post
      Hello!

I'm sure most of you will be familiar with a regular fowfer so for the sake of this quick more intense version of the fowfer I'm going to make an assumption you know what a regular fowfer!

So without further ado! What you need to do the foot fowfer!

1. You need to have a reasonably flat foot, alternatively use your heel.
      2. You'll probably struggle if you're obese or morbidly obese so it helps to be an average build.
      3 A chair with a hard seat, as long as it's not too soft it will do. Mine is wooden with no cushioning which helps.
      4. A fairly well conditioned penis.
      5. A penis that has a bone pressed flacid stretched length of at LEAST 7 inches.

How to do the foot fowfer step by step:

1. Take off your pants (you can keep your boxers on and just slot your goods out to the side so that you can quickly whip them back in if someone should enter your room unexpectedly).
      2. If you're right handed slot your good out of the left leg of your boxers. If you're left handed slot them out of your right (doing it the other way doesn't make the exercise not work, it just makes it easier).
      3. Sit on your chair in a typical fashion. I.E upright, legs swinging down..
      4. If you're right handed lift your left leg up and put your foot straight and flat on the chair, if you're left handed use your right leg.
      5. Once your foot is on the seat lift it up around 3 inches further up off of the seat.
      6. Grab your penis with an over hand OK grip (using your left hand if raising your left leg and right hand if using your right leg).
      7. Stretch your penis out as far as possible in the direction of your lifted leg / foot. I.E. Left leg raised, stretch it out left.
      8. Move your raised foot around a little until it is over the top of your stretched out penis.
      9. Stand on it!

This is essentially like a fowfer but it is so much more intense. I'd personally not recommend going past around 20 minutes. If when you lift your foot the section of penis that has been being crushed (about 3.5-4 inches depending on your foot width) is the same girth as the rest as your shift you either haven't done it long enough or you haven't been applying enough pressure.. You want to have it so when you lift up your foot to free your penis it is now wider but flatter than the rest of your penis.. I call this pancaking.

After only one week I have experienced great flacid hang gains already. A small amount of length but majoritably girth. It's only been one week though so I'm confident that much, much more can happen. I do this when I'm on the computer as it takes absolutely no effort, it's relatively discrete and you can adjust the pressure. I weight 10 and a half stone. I can put anywhere between 5lbs and 10 and a half stones worth of pressure onto my penis so there is a huge potential to apply the concept of stress progression to this exercise.

I'm open to any questions. I will do my best to help anyone who doesn't understand my explanation . Please post your results if you try do this exercise for a week. Try to do it every day.

As mentioned you may find this quite difficult if you have a large belly in the way or your BPFSL isn't around 7 inches+. Although some of you may find it possible with around 6+ inches. If you have managed to get this exercise to work with a BPFSL of 7 or 6 or 5 inches BPFSL please let me know so I can adjust this post!
      How much have you gained in a week practice??

Comment

In for later
        BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
        MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
        BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

Originally posted by BBBB View Post
          How much have you gained in a week practice??
          Around an inch and a half in flacid girth and around 2 inches in flacid length (the length has really came out of nowhere today and yesterday).

.25" BPEL and between .1" and .3" depending on shaft area (it's a bit uneven ATM due to the nature of the exercise).

I'm unsure as to whether or not these gains or permanent but I will be keeping this routine up for some time to come. I will be updating with my progress. It's for sure I won't lose any gains if I continue to do this every day.

Comment

Get bent...hahaha...an inch and a half in flaccid girth and 2 inches in flaccid length in one week...sign me up LOL

Got my eyes on you

Comment

leg up.jpg
              Will your leg be like this?

Comment

I honestly see this as more of a pain in the ass than a better variation of a fowfer, if it works for you then best of luck but this will definitely not be for most, As far as the gains you claim in a week, not a chance in hell, maybe your measurement technique has changed but you nor anyone else on this planet has ever gained
                1 1/2 inches of flaccid girth and 2 inches of flaccid length in a week or you were at least 7 inches flaccid and are now over 9 inches?

Depending on temperature I can gain an inch in flaccid length in a few minutes, not an inch above my best though, not in a week. Just my 2 or 3 cents.
                Last edited by BigO; 08-26-2013, 09:37 PM.
                Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                  I honestly see this as more of a pain in the ass than a better variation of a fowfer, if it works for you then best of luck but this will definitely not be for most, As far as the gains you claim in a week, not a chance in hell, maybe your measurement technique has changed but you nor anyone else on this planet has ever gained
                  1 1/2 inches of flaccid girth and 2 inches of flaccid length in a week or you were at least 7 inches flaccid and are now over 9 inches?

Depending on temperature I can gain an inch in flaccid length in a few minutes, not an inch above my best though, not in a week. Just my 2 or 3 cents.
                  The 7 inches was flaccid stretched the 2 inch gain want specified if it was flaccid stretched or not (I would assume not). Masturbation adds about 0.5 inches to my flaccid hang for a few days afterwards so I can see this as maybe possible although 2 inches is a hell of a lot.
                  Start(ish) BPEL 6.5 MEG 5.5
                  Current BPEL 7 MEG 5.5
                  Goal progression BPEL 7 DONE :D NBPEL 7 Then see where things go

Comment

I have a bridge for sale, cheap too!
                    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Why do you have to be 7 inches to do this?

Comment

wish-4-8 that's the correct sitting position yes.

If you choose not to believe me I can understand why so I don't mind you criticising my honesty (or lack of).

I'm being honest and I will keep you updated.

Comment

Im trying it out now, the only thing is my leg is getting tired. Its not comfortable but I'll see how it works
                          September 2 2013
                          BPFSL-7inch
                          EG-5.5inch at base
                          EG-5.2 below head

Short Term Goal December 2 2013
                          BPFSL-7.5inch
                          BPEL-7.5inch
                          EG-6inch base and below head

Goal

BPFSL-8inch
                          BPEL-8inch
                          EG-6.5inch base and below head

Comment

The gains that you claimed are physically impossible I do hope that you know that. I know that you're trying to promote your new "exercise" but lets be realistic here.
                            Starting Size
                            BPEL - 6 1/2"
                            MEG - 4 3/4"

Current Size
                            BPEL - 8"
                            MEG - 5 1/2"

Comment

I wouldn't say the gains are impossible, just very temporary.
                              I am still a grower, but I used to be an extreme grower. having an 8 inch erect, and about 2.5 flaccid.
                              Whenever I would jump into doing PE again, I would see huge gains in my flaccid. Not unlike this. They were very temporary though. If I stopped PE they would be gone within a week. I would also only see these gains if I was really going at it pretty intensely doing multiple hours of PE a day.

I have actually done this before, I would say like Big-O this isn't really revolutionary, or much better than a normal fowfer. It is simply taking a fowfer which is a gentle stretch and turning it into something more like hanging, where it's a more extreme stretch.

Comment

Working...
                              X