Ever told your doctor about PE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever told your doctor about PE?

Have you ever told your doctor about PE? (PE as in Penis Enlargement.) If so what did he / she say? Tell me your story!

Most doctors and all I have encountered are so pompous, there's no way I'd even bother mentioning it.
    BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
    MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
    BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

I'll be sure to bring this up when I get a 7"+ flacid.. Then when they laugh at me and say I'm ludicrous I'll ask him to.. "check this 'bump' on my penis" just to show him my results..

Comment

They'll tell you it's impossible to be successful with pe. Don't do it (discuss it) unless he or she is a friend of yours. They're not trained in alternate forms of physiology or medicine. Therefore it's outside of the realm of their expertise.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
        Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

Ah ok

Comment

I'm probably gonna get hated for this post but if your doctor has an idea of what PE is and how it works, I personally find it normal for him to be concerned about it and warning you if you're doing it, because it can be VERY dangerous, especially if done incorrectly...(no warm up, excessive grip strenght etc), the penis has too many nerves and veins, and both heal very slow (if they even heal at all).

that said, after a 2 week injury months ago I recently restarted doing it with all the needed precautions lol

Comment

If they ask about the stretch marks I will.

Comment

Nope, don't think I'd tell anyone.
                My progress log

Comment

After starting I found out I had a turkey neck and found this site. I went to my doctor and asked him about it. He knew about PE and told me as long as I was safe it would fine to do. I periodically update him on my progress and he has made notes on how my turkey neck has improved. He has a very positive outlook on PE and encourages me to continue. He wants to be able to pass my story on to other guys in my situation in order to avoid surgery.
                  12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
                  6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
                  4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
                  The League Of PE Legends
                  2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bnip View Post
                    After starting I found out I had a turkey neck and found this site. I went to my doctor and asked him about it. He knew about PE and told me as long as I was safe it would fine to do. I periodically update him on my progress and he has made notes on how my turkey neck has improved. He has a very positive outlook on PE and encourages me to continue. He wants to be able to pass my story on to other guys in my situation in order to avoid surgery.
                    Wow what an extraordindary and positive post.

Comment

Originally posted by second lensman View Post
                      They'll tell you it's impossible to be successful with pe. Don't do it (discuss it) unless he or she is a friend of yours. They're not trained in alternate forms of physiology or medicine. Therefore it's outside of the realm of their expertise.
                      I second that^
                      start: aug 1 2013
                      bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
                      Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
                      Mseg: 5..5..6.5
                      Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

Comment

I have a feeling if I got big and ever got questions about it, I'd be telling people "I grew it" but wouldn't say how.
                        start: aug 1 2013
                        bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
                        Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
                        Mseg: 5..5..6.5
                        Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

Comment

HAha yeah

Comment

I drink Miracle Grow, bitches.
                            You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Outside of here I have never talked PE and I will never...
                              Started: 7 x 5
                              Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
                              Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

Working...
                              X