- 08-26-2013 #1
- Join Date
- Jun 2012
Hey guys. I'm back after 6 months of decon break. I immediatly stopped as soon as my girlfriend left me. I was very depressed for a long time and I lost motivation for many thing but shortly after I regained it. I haven't found time yet to do PE again. I think I lost some girth and some length. I don't want to measure, really.
I think I will start with the usual stretching and jelqing . Is this a good plan? How fast can I move on to the bigger exercises again?Actual stats
BPEL: 8,75 "
EG(Mid): 5,5 "
Curing P.E. [x]
9,5" x 6" [ ]
- 08-26-2013 #2
- Join Date
- Aug 2012
I am certainly not an expert, but if it were me, I would go back to a JP90 type routine for 45-60 days, or even the full 90 as away to recondition, and move your way back into the routine you had before or a new routine that best suits your goals (length focused, girth focused, EQ focused, etc )
- By redraider24 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 01-22-2013, 08:01 AM
- By LFG24 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 01-14-2012, 07:11 AM
- By Rockit in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 11-19-2011, 12:06 AM
- By Jeff Powers in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 10-18-2011, 09:55 PM
- By slaveking in forum Erectile Dysfunction ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 06-29-2011, 06:19 AM