Break time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Break time?

Ok, so I've been faithfully doing my exercises for about 7 months now, and the routine of it all is starting to get to me. My dreams of being one of those easy-gainers have left the building, and I've started to think that maybe all the time I spend PE'ing might be equally well spent doing other stuff: like losing some weight and reducing that fat pad, studying the ancient roots of the kama sutra and erotic massage, buying a chihuahua and using it as a conversation starter with all those perky little blondes who also have one (girls love boys with chihuahuas, don't they?!), and so on.

I've been thinking that I should a) Take a break for a while, and just do a short routine of light stretches and jelqs two times a week to keep my willy fit for fight, or b) just switch up my routine completely.

At the moment, my routine is basically 5-direction stretching, erect squeezes, uli's/slammers, and jelqs. I don't seem to be gaining from it. If I were, I'd continue doing it no problem, but without gains it's getting stale. That's why I like the prospect of alternative a) - getting some of my life back for a while sounds tempting...

Anyone got any remarks or similar experiences to share?
    -- If it ain't rock hard, then it ain't worth doing

So have you been doing that routine for 7 months with no results?
    Also, how many days a week and how long do you do your routine?
    start: aug 1 2013
    bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
    Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
    Mseg: 5..5..6.5
    Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

Comment

Results so far: +.4 in length (a very welcome addition, not unhappy with this), 0 in girth, some more skin (happy with this also, had tight foreskin as a child and it was still a tight fit, so looks and feels better now), better flaccid hang (not sure if it's bigger, but doesn't turtle as badly as before), much better pelvic floor balance. It's all cool, but haven't seen any changes in 3+ months now.

I do 4 (sometimes five) days a week, and including warmup it usually takes around 60-70 minutes to get through it all. I started with just stretches and jelqs, and started adding stuff over time. Atm, I don't think I'm doing enough uli's/slammers for it to really work (usually do around 4-6), but I'm not a spring chicken anymore and getting it up so many times in a row ain't so easy.
      turtler
      Last edited by turtler; 08-26-2013, 04:35 PM.

Comment

That actually seems pretty good. A .4" is significant.
        So was that .4" basically within the first 4 months and in the last 3 nothing seems to be happening?

Comment

...on a side note...
          I was doing about close to the same routine as you(time and length wise) and when I measured, it looked like I lost size. I took a break and when I measured later I was bigger than before beginning that routine.
          My theory is that during the routine I was indeed gaining but all the strenuous work I was doing was hurting my EQ greatly and once I took a break my EQ came back strong and I saw greater measurements.

I say take at least a week off, then measure and get back into a routine(same if you see results, different if you don't)
          Maybe you need to switch it up..
          But I think a break is definitely beneficial.

Comment

The first two months I saw nothing, but the 3rd month I got my 0.4. There was a time after that I sometimes saw an additional .2, but it was intermittent and never became permanent. Now it's like my unit is glued to the exact same spot on the ruler.

I'm not looking to get anything too fancy, another .4 in length and whatever I can get in girth is the dream. I can live with what I have now, though, it's on the average side of average, so nothing fancy, but decent enough I think.

Comment

It's hard to get a measurement at full erection strength (shy dick!), but I've managed to "ninja measure" it a few times, and it seems that 7.5-8 eq is the same size as a 9.5 (in order to get a 10, there's just gotta be a female present, and if there is I'm not gonna break out the ruler). A 9.5 isn't bigger, just very, very hard.

I took a 5 day break not that long ago, on the same theory as you mentioned, but maybe I need more than that.

Comment

Haha yeah I'm not trying to bust out the ruler in that situation either, although it would be nice to get a full erect measurement.

Yeah maybe a longer break would do it, otherwise you may just need to switch it up..

Comment

[QUOTE=turtler;719013]The first two months I saw nothing, but the 3rd month I got my 0.4.

Wow! Do you remember doing anything different that month?
                  Maybe even a difference in your lifestyle..

Comment

Originally posted by BoaConstrictor View Post
                    Wow! Do you remember doing anything different that month?
                    Maybe even a difference in your lifestyle..
                    I remember feeling like absolute shit that month. So many of my plans were going down the drain - important stuff I had been working towards for ages - and I was just dragging myself through the PE exercises because I heard that consistancy was key. And suddenly one day when it was time to measure, it was just there. Go figure.
                    turtler
                    Last edited by turtler; 08-26-2013, 05:26 PM.

Comment

I doubt you will get laid because you have a however u spell it dog.. chuiahah... (didn't really try) - Automatic friend zone, BOSH!
                      WillyWackers-SexPrep

Comment

Like you, I have been doing PE for 7-8 months. Me too, no gains. I decided to take a month off. I mean completely off. Just sex and maybe an occasional jerk. I just have to re-evaluate what PE is doing for me, if anything, besides consuming a bunch of time. I agree, if my dick was getting bigger I'd keep going, but it ain't. I too can think of a million productive things I could do in a day besides PE.
                        "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

Originally posted by WillyWacker View Post
                          I doubt you will get laid because you have a however u spell it dog.. chuiahah... (didn't really try) - Automatic friend zone, BOSH!
                          What? How about I keep my chihuahua in a stylish manbag like this:LouisVuittonManBag.jpg

That should tell them I all alpha? Right? Right?

Comment

Originally posted by draggin View Post
                            Like you, I have been doing PE for 7-8 months. Me too, no gains. I decided to take a month off. I mean completely off. Just sex and maybe an occasional jerk. I just have to re-evaluate what PE is doing for me, if anything, besides consuming a bunch of time. I agree, if my dick was getting bigger I'd keep going, but it ain't. I too can think of a million productive things I could do in a day besides PE.
                            I've gotten some good results out of it (reference previous post of mine). Reading the forums has also made me think more seriously about the entire inferiority complex headfuck, and I'm developing a different perspective on it. And I truely needed that!

So, my months haven't been wasted, but atm I have the feeling I'm not the getting the best return on my time investment. I need a change of tack, and lawrd knows it will be plenty of time for PE come winter.

Comment

Originally posted by turtler View Post
                              What? How about I keep my chihuahua in a stylish manbag like this:[ATTACH=CONFIG]31117[/ATTACH]

That should tell them I all alpha? Right? Right?
                              Let us know how it goes haha

Comment

Working...
                              X