Pre-PE workout?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-PE workout?

What are your thoughts on working out(weights, jogging, running..) right before a routine, like within minutes?
    start: aug 1 2013
    bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
    Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
    Mseg: 5..5..6.5
    Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

If anything, my dick shrinks up from a good workout as the blood is flowing in other areas. I could be wrong but it could be potentially counter productive.

Comment

How long would you say it would take to subside? I agree on the potential counter-productivity.

Comment

I actually do body weight squats sporadically while i'm doing my routine. I've found that lately ive been getting some good veinage-gainage and i'm attributing this to my elevated heart rate. However, I don't really recommend doing a full workout, but keeping your heart rate up wont hurt.

And strangely, I don't turtle up anymore after I workout since starting ^said method. I think this is because once you increase your core temperature enough, the blood from your internal organs is syphoned out to your skin in an effort to decrease your body heat; in the process General Johnson seems to be advancing quite nicely in the war on SubparEQ and refuses to turtle.

Just make sure you keep good form even with body weight squats. Break at those knees and track it over your big toe; be sure to keep your back tight. Don't be doing suburban-mom quarter squats

Comment

Save your energy for the PE workout. If you must warm up your body, spend the time you would on your pre- PE workout in a nice hot tub or a shower.

Comment

It could depend on the type of workout you do; I've been doing 40 minutes of martial arts solo drills before PE and I've found it works great for warming and loosening everything. Most of the movements in the drills focus on moving from the core (lower abdomen, spine and hips) and there's alot of "breath work" involved where you have to consciously breathe deep into the belly while moving. By the time I finish the pelvic floor feels engorged and ready to go, though I still warmup with a hot cloth as well.
            My progress log: Reforging My Weapon

“Your body is the church where Nature asks to be reverenced.” - de Sade

“To wield the long sword well you must wield it calmly.” - Musashi

Comment

Originally posted by Guidebox View Post
              I actually do body weight squats sporadically while i'm doing my routine. I've found that lately ive been getting some good veinage-gainage and i'm attributing this to my elevated heart rate. However, I don't really recommend doing a full workout, but keeping your heart rate up wont hurt.

And strangely, I don't turtle up anymore after I workout since starting ^said method. I think this is because once you increase your core temperature enough, the blood from your internal organs is syphoned out to your skin in an effort to decrease your body heat; in the process General Johnson seems to be advancing quite nicely in the war on SubparEQ and refuses to turtle.

Just make sure you keep good form even with body weight squats. Break at those knees and track it over your big toe; be sure to keep your back tight. Don't be doing suburban-mom quarter squats
              That's interesting that you mentioned the squats, because I have been doing half-way squats during my routine like with every jelq haha. It seems to help with my form. I've also noticed, what I would call, anti-turtling, it's great.

Comment

Originally posted by InternalWorker View Post
                It could depend on the type of workout you do; I've been doing 40 minutes of martial arts solo drills before PE and I've found it works great for warming and loosening everything. Most of the movements in the drills focus on moving from the core (lower abdomen, spine and hips) and there's alot of "breath work" involved where you have to consciously breathe deep into the belly while moving. By the time I finish the pelvic floor feels engorged and ready to go, though I still warmup with a hot cloth as well.
                Well I was thinking, in the early a.m., I would go for a +/- 40 min jog, then go ahead and do my routine. Then take a shower and start my day. What do you think?

Comment

Well I've only been doing PE for a month, so I'd defer to my PEGym seniors here

One thing I can say, though, is that the same physical motion can be used to "pump" very different parts of the body depending on what deep muscle groups/lines of fascia you're concentrating your mind on. I know folks who, with very little observable movement, can flush/engorge different parts of their body just by breathing and concentrating on different body parts (sounds like mystical horsesh** but it's really just highly trained body control). So, perhaps you can jog while "breathing into" your lower abdominal and pelvic area, or try really engaging the lower pelvic muscles more than usual in your stride.

Comment

Wow, that does sound like horsesh**. Haha I'm joking.
                    I'm wondering if that's a mental thing, like think it, or a physical thing, like try to push it, or combination of the two. But wouldn't my blood return to its normal places shortly after exercise? I mean I'm not jelqing while I jog. Hmmm. Back to the drawing board.

Comment

Yeah, I know, sounds silly...but it's just a physical skill, no different than the weird balance and motor control abilities of a tightrope walker or something like that. Or the amazing jelqing abilities of a PE master, heh!

And yes, I suppose it's mental and physical. For example, think of how you could raise your hand by concentrating on firing your shoulder muscles, or your bicep, or deep back in your scapula. That's three very different ways of doing the same movement. It's your mental concentration that makes the physical difference.

Anyway, sorry for the thread drift. I know people have talked about workouts causing "gym dick" and thus being bad as a pre-PE warmup - I'm just saying there's types of exercises that don't seem to draw resources away from your pelvis and unit like that. I'm interested in what results you get from the jogging...

Comment

Well I've only been doing PE for a month, so I'd defer to my PEGym seniors here

One thing I can say, though, is that the same physical motion can be used to "pump" very different parts of the body depending on what deep muscle groups/lines of fascia you're concentrating your mind on. I know folks who, with very little observable movement, can flush/engorge different parts of their body just by breathing and concentrating on different body parts (sounds like mystical horsesh** but it's really just highly trained body control). So, perhaps you can jog while "breathing into" your lower abdominal and pelvic area, or try really engaging the lower pelvic muscles more than usual in your stride.
                        This actually isn't Horesh**! Your pelvic floor is actually part of your intra-abdominal system, and is responsible for deep breathing and helping keep intra-abdominal pressure.

When you breath in, do a light reverse kegel and relax your abs; when you exhale kegel and tense your abs.

Comment

Yeah, I know, sounds silly...but it's just a physical skill, no different than the weird balance and motor control abilities of a tightrope walker or something like that. Or the amazing jelqing abilities of a PE master, heh!

And yes, I suppose it's mental and physical. For example, think of how you could raise your hand by concentrating on firing your shoulder muscles, or your bicep, or deep back in your scapula. That's three very different ways of doing the same movement. It's your mental concentration that makes the physical difference.

Anyway, sorry for the thread drift. I know people have talked about workouts causing "gym dick" and thus being bad as a pre-PE warmup - I'm just saying there's types of exercises that don't seem to draw resources away from your pelvis and unit like that. I'm interested in what results you get from the jogging...
                          Haha yeah I guess it's not horsesh**, or any other sh** for that matter. I believe in this stuff. I used to know a very old bum crackhead who would pan handle in front of a liquor store like every single day. He would balance himself sideways on a poll using his hands, straight out. He would say "mind over matter." I tried that so many times and even after several years I still haven't accomplished it. Haha.

--Or the amazing jelqing abilities of a PE master, heh! --- lollllll!!!!

Yeah I think I'll go ahead and try the jogging before the routine, at least one day, and report back to this thread, that is, if I don't forget.

Comment

Working other body parts before pe probably wouldnt affect anything
                            6 inch club, check
                            7 inch club, check
                            8 inch club,

Shout out to the BB Misc - We're all gonna make it.

Comment

Originally posted by OXO View Post
                              Working other body parts before pe probably wouldnt affect anything
                              I was thinking about something like this the other day. I had just had a heavy workout, and was sore the next day. I wondered if muscle recovery of the rest of the body inhibited the recovery from a PE workout, or if it was negligible.
                              Scooter Log:https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...k-box-log.html

Comment

Working...
                              X